Signed: 2020 Honda CR-V AWD $345 for my MIL

My mother-in-law has been buying a new car every 3-4 years. I suggested leasing to her instead and holding on to some of the money she usually puts upfront. She is selling her 2016 CR-V to Carvana with about $12k in equity that she will deposit. I explained to her that she could pay less per month with zero down and she said if I could make that happen, then to go for it. I reached out to a few dealers in NJ and most were pretty terrible to deal with to be honest. I eventually found a dealer that would do the deal we wanted. They had a high doc fee, but did negotiate 11.1% off the vehicle before incentives. Not the best deal, but MIL was not willing to travel far and this dealer was only 30 minutes away. I couldn’t get the calc to line up perfectly, but she is paying $345 a month with just first payment at signing. I had to work, so she picked up the car and told me everything went smooth and sent me a picture.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD
MSRP: $32,770
Monthly Payment: $345
Drive-Off Amount: $345 (just first month’s payment)
Months:36
Annual Mileage:12,000
MF:.00137
Residual:63%
Incentives:$500 lease cash, $500 loyalty cash
Region:NJ
Leasehackr Score:8.7
Leasehackr Calculator Link:leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Honda&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=32770&sales_price=29122&months=36&mf=.00137&dp=0&dealer_fee=599&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=1000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=63&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=6.625&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true

1 Like

Great deal, esp considering current market. We got the same deal on an EXL back in Nov, and got it from Mahwah. DCH Nanuet offered about the same, as well

1 Like

Can you please let me know which dealer in NJ has given these deal? All of them i contacted did have some drive off amount.

I worked with DCH Academy Honda in Old Bridge, NJ

1 Like