Signed: 2020 Honda Civic Si | $205.28 per month | $2,208 DAS (with tax)

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Honda Civic Si
MSRP: $25,200
Monthly Payment: $205.28
Drive-Off Amount: $2,208.00 ($1,871.70 Cap Cost Reduction)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .00126
Residual: 64%
Incentives: 0
Region: Ohio
Leasehackr Score: 8.7
Calculator Link

Big thanks to Leasehackr and Edmunds. This is my first lease and I had a lot of fun with it. I used TrueCar to have dealers email me with prices that they were willing to sell the car for and then worked from there. In the end, I actually had two salesman within the same dealer network competing to sell me the same VIN. Whole process took about four days. It’s mid-January, so I wasn’t expecting anything that would light the world on fire. $1,000 down with $2,208 DAS is a little high, but the total lease cost appears really competitive, relative to other Si deals that I’ve found on here.

4 Likes

Congrats. That’s actually a great deal. Love the silver color and black rims.

If you divide your total due at signing by 36 and add it to your monthly you’d be at $266. It’s pretty much a nicer looking top of the line Sport Touring Civic sedan with an upgraded engine and a stick shift. You couldn’t get near that on a Sport Touring Civic. I’m getting similar numbers on a Civic EX Hatchback.

You did well. Enjoy the car.

1 Like

Effectively $266.60 a month. Pretty good deal, any wiggle room left on the deal would probably be only a few bucks per month.

1 Like

Are these manual or auto?

They’re all manuals.

One of the things that makes them easy to negotiate on is that they essentially don’t have any optional equipment. They all have 6MTs, black cloth interior, adaptive cruise/lane keep assist, etc. Only thing that varies between them is color ($0 option) and wheels.

Thanks! This validation helps haha

Any chance you can post the price the dealer showed you? Looking for a similar deal!

1 Like

Did you get the money factor they give on Edmunds or was it different?

Same MF and RV from Edmunds

@forjawn, I think this should include everything you need, but let me know if further details would help:

Does Honda allow you to put down Multiple Security Deposits?

What was your out the door price/balance?

Wow…this is one heck of a deal.

1 Like

OTD was $2,208. That included first month’s payment, destination/dealer fees, taxes, and a $1,000 down payment. Tax is 7% in my area.

Price the dealer gave me was $22,220.

Can you please send a picture of full sheet. I am trying to duplicate . Thank you . Great deal on a great looking car .

none for Honda.

Just like what the guy said before, can you post or send the full lease sheet. Or do you have the other lease form where it says the fees, price of the car, etc. I am trying to replicate this deal too, it’s a great deal.

Here’s the itemization. Sorry about the rotation.

Here’s an image with the Make/model included.