Signed: 2020 Grand Cherokee High Altitude

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Grand Cherokee High Altitude
MSRP: $57875
Monthly Payment: $438.90
Drive-Off Amount: $2,697.00
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10000
MF:0.0009
Residual:$28,750
Incentives:$12,000
Region:NJ
Leasehackr Score:10.3 years. I was not able to match the exact numbers, the total cost was several hundred dollars off.
Leasehackr Calculator : leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Jeep&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=57875&sales_price=52949&months=36&mf=0.0009&dp=0&dealer_fee=499.5&acq_fee=695&taxed_inc=12000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=49.6&reg_fee=304.5&sales_tax=7.025&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

Found this forum last month and spent some time reading lots of posts, appreciate everyone’s input and I learned a lot about leasing in the past month!

Contacted many dealers in NJ and NY, many told me I was looking for too much car when I asked for High Altitude V8 for 10% off.(was looking for the one with MSRP $57,330). Finally found this fully loaded demo with 4200 miles on it and was offered this deal after some back and forth. Hope I did good on this!

1 Like

Very good deal especially with inventory. Enjoy it. I jad dealers trying to sell me demos at invoice when I was doing my search.

Congrats! Is that with or without tax?

Thanks!
tax of 7.025% is included in the numbers.

Any idea why are my local dealers telling me that they either don’t have demos or they wouldn’t lease any better regardless?

I’m trying to get into a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited (That seems to be the sweet spot for the lease) but I can’t seem to get any less than:
Chrysler Capital - $476.91 36/months
Ally $453.94 48/months

Anyone leased a Grand Cherokee recently, that could share some tips?

Thanks!

(I ideally don’t want to lease through CC because they don’t allow transfers)

They have demos, I actually found 3 demos when I was searching, all of them fully loaded(v8, Premium sound, pro-tech II). Incentives were much better for overland/high altitude when I was searching back in August, I got quoted higher on a Limited than what I am paying for the High Altitude. The High Altitude is 13k higher in MSRP!

Just came out from Chrysler Capital, sold that Limited to Carvana and it was easy. Maybe you don’t need to think about transferring the lease when you can sell to Carvana? I know I won’t be able to sell my current one to Carvana since it is from US Bank.

Where are you located? I can give you a couple good people to work with. I talked to like 30 dealers and found some people that will actually work with you.

I’m in Beachwood, OH (Cleveland)
I tried the following dealers

• Ganley
  • Falls Motor City
  • Deacons

Hey! I’m from NJ and I’m looking into getting the high altitude too! How do you like the car so far? Also, what dealer did you end up buying the car from? And are there any other dealers you recommend?