Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 GMC Sierra Denali Ultimate
MSRP: $68,880
Monthly Payment: $669.08
Drive-Off Amount: $1000
Months:39
Annual Mileage:12,000
MF:.00057
Residual:61
Incentives:Lease loyalty $1500, flex cash $500, first payment waiver $669, GM supplier for friends
Region:Ohio
Leasehackr Score:9.2
Leasehackr Calculator Link:
Couldn’t get this to exactly match my deal.

1 Like

Looks like you already signed. Just enjoy the truck.

3 Likes

I would highly recommend using an Ask the Hackrs thread before you sign next time.

Enjoy the truck!

1 Like

What are the issues with this deal?

A 5.7% pre-incentive discount is not great but, given the state of this leasing program, it looks like a decent deal for a $70K pickup.

Thanks, I am welcome to hear all feedback for next time, the other dealers I talked to were giving me quotes of 750 to a little over $800 per month.

I have not seen many deals posted for Sierra’s even from brokers. So I don’t know what the sentiment is in the broker circles… @Bostoncarconcierge @aronchi @AutoNinjas

My current lease is a 2018 Denali 1500. Very similar msrp and I pay 485/month for a 36/12 lease with only 485 DAS.

Not sure I will be able to replicate that deal again when my lease is up in March but I’m gonna try

1 Like

We’re you able to replicate? Looking for some advice on leasing a Denali in SoCal. Thanks in advance!

I have been keeping an eye out and have not seen any incentives the last few months.

If you’re in CA I think you just hit the lottery. Someone just posted a beauty on the the Private transfer thread

My understanding is that GM has suspended lease transfers…

I was shopping this truck in 2017 before the redesign. Back then they leased exceptionally well as the residual was inflated to 67% IIRC. I am doubtful you could replicate a lease on the new model vs the old as residuals have dropped considerably.

Just turned in, well sold back my 17. 6.2, loaded and I was under $400 with a little down. Yeah, 17 was the last year of the great deals. Thought my residual was crazy high. I went over on miles, needed new tires, brakes shot, wipers falling off, etc. They handed me a check for $600 to sell it to them instead of turning in the lease. I guess used car/truck prices are going a little nuts.

Wow that is crazy, when I turned in my 17 to get this one the trade in value was $10,000 less than now and I was way under miles even!

Might have to give them a call and see if they want my truck back early in exchange for cash.