Signed 2020 GLS450 Demo

Picking it up at the end of the week!
What do you guys think? Do you guys recommend Pre Paid Maintenance?

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 GLS450 Demo
MSRP: $73795
Monthly Payment: $689
Drive-Off Amount: $689 (plus 8000 MSD)
Months:36
Annual Mileage:12
MF:.00195 (Standard Rate)
Residual:55
Incentives:3000 (B2B Fleet)
Region:East Coast
Leasehackr Score: 9.5
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

1 Like

How much are they charging?

Good deal… Pre-paid maintenance is recommended if it bumps the residual therefore making up some or all or of its cost. I don’t think that is the case in Mercedes and probably too late anyways if you signed already. Compare charge with the total cost of a few oil changes outside then decide. Most other maintenance items are nothing more than “visual inspections” you can do yourself.

Congrats!

You should be able to find out what they are charging for maintenance, and what it’ll cost you out of pocket.

During a lease, you’re really just looking at the regular scheduled stuff, so unless you plan to own it longer (and want some peace of mind), it’s just basic Math.

We did maintenance plan on my wife’s Mazda, since it was a lot cheaper than the cost up front, than what the services would cost over 3 years.

What state is this? How many miles on the demo? I’m surprised no fees other than monthly payment in DAS. I think it’s a good deal!

Enjoy this car!

I’m really glad a leasehackr member was able to grab this deal and it worked out. Post in the trophy garage if you haven’t!

1 Like

I am on my third E Class Lease. To me, getting the prepaid maintenance is a no brainer. As long as you negotiate and get a good price, it should be a lot cheaper.

You can get a quote on the various services that are included. Maybe four services? 10k, 20k, 30k, 40k services are required, I believe. Then compare to what you negotiate for the Prepaid.

I just had my 40k service (the big Service B) and they told me it would have cost $700 or $750. I don’t recall what I paid for the Prepaid that I negotiated, maybe $1200? And you put it in your payment (I did not though).

A couple other things you can look into:

1. There is a transmission service that I believe is needed at 45k miles. But not sure it is required before you turn in your lease. The transmission service is not included in your Prepaid. And of course it is very expensive.
  2. If you are getting a loaner that already has miles, have them do the next service before you take it. Also, have them renew the inspection (I did).
  3. If a loaner with miles, make sure you don’t trip 50k miles at end of lease (if you are getting 15k miles per year, then possible with a loaner) as the warranty will be up then.

Again, pretty easy to get quotes on the two A and two B services and compare to what price you can negotiate for Prepaid - but has completely been worth it for me.

Hey,

Is 73795 the sales price? Want to get a similar one.

And could not find the lease calculator link.

Thanks a lot.