Signed 2020 gle 350 how did i do?

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:2020 mercedes gle350
MSRP: $63355
Monthly Payment: $752
Drive-Off Amount: $2k
Months:36
Annual Mileage:7500
MF:.00131
Residual:57
Incentives:0
Region:so-cal
Leasehackr Score:7.4
Leasehackr Calculator Link:leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Mercedes-Benz&miles=7500&msd=0&msrp=63355&sales_price=55879&months=36&mf=.00131&dp=500&dealer_fee=85&acq

If you’re happy at ~$805 for a 4-cylinder SUV, enjoy it!

:bat:

6 Likes

Thank you!I do like it didint care about the engine i like how it looks with amg package

It’s not a good deal, but what’s done is done. Enjoy the car. See this for reference: Signed: 2020 MB GLE350/$67kMSRP/$644/m

Did you take delivery of the car yet?

Seen that deal … shopped brokers some here on the forum best i got 11.2% … i guess la market is tougher but thank you

To find a 63K GLE with AMG is very hard. I would say it is a good deal due to the demand of these vehicles in SoCal.

2 Likes

Hadn’t considered regional demand and the lack of any incentives. Seems like a reasonable deal then at almost 12% off sticker.

If you did your research on here and shopped brokers, then you know your deal isn’t anything great.

Obviously you were set on the car, so no need to ask this forum if it was a good deal. It is not.
However, it’s the car you wanted and within your price range, so go and enjoy it!

No need to look for verification on this forum. Spoiler: You’re not going to get it.

2 Likes

Thank you but truly you’re hilarious.

1 Like

I honestly don’t know why people are so excited about this car and willing to pay so much. 250hp pushing 4 tons … pass

OP’s deal is probably par for the course. Nothing to write home about, nothing to regret either as long as they really like the car.

4 Likes

I’d be keenly interested in a 450 with the factory hydraulics. If it were in the range of what I’m willing to spend on cars. Which it ain’t.

:bat: