Signed: 2020 MB GLE350/$67kMSRP/$644/m

First time hackr and I put what I learned on here to the test. Took a few weeks of searching and negotiating with different dealerships but finally got there.
I couldn’t get the dealer fee down but I was able to offset the cost by my trade-in, after we established selling price. Tried Carvana, Carmax and Vroom first… CarMax offered the highest but dealers final was $500 over them. I was able to get them to give me another $500 on top which I’m justifying as an offset :grinning:. (plus the convenience of a trade-in; car definitely needed work) Thanks to everyone for sharing their knowledge! I’m open to hear anything constructive I should keep in mind for next time.

2020 Mercedes GLE 350 (10 miles)
MSRP: $67180
Selling Price: $58,000 (13.7% off)
Monthly Payment: $644
Drive-Off Amount: $9,968 (first month + fees + $7,500 MSD)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: .00131 (max MSD to get .00061)
Residual: 57%
Incentives: no incentives
Region: northeast
Leasehackr Score: 8.4
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

3 Likes

Congrats! Nice discount there
Enjoy in good health

Great Discount. Beautiful Car!! I almost bought the same car earlier this week.

Thanks, it was for my wife and she’s loving it! The AMG exterior package was a must for me. I kept coming across the “these cars are so hot right now” line with about a 7-9% discount. Kept searching until a found the right dealership so good luck with your hunt!

Congrats! I think this is the best deal on a 2020 GLE we’ve seen so far. I’ll be looking to leasing one of these in April when the wife’s current GLE expires and hoping deals will be better at that time.

Which dealer did you go to?

Which dealer did you go to?

can you share your info plz?

thanks

Looks like a good deal, especially given the GLE has only been recently refreshed and no inventives are listed.

Hi, could you provide a redacted version of that contract?

Sorry guys, could be harmless but I’m just not comfortable posting dealerships info without their permission.

Sure I can dig the paperwork back up but is there something in particular that you need that I haven’t provided at the top?

Some people may want to see the contract to use it for negotiating their own deal.

Gotcha, I was always curious about that question when the info is already posted but here you go if it helps any to see it on this form

Thank you so much

thank you very much

1 Like

Nice deal. Did MF change recently? Thought it was .00113 for March?

4matic is still .00131
2wd is different and i think is .00113

1 Like

@myles21 I am trying to lease a new GLE, same as the one you did, and for some reason cannot see the paperwork you uploaded. Can you repost pls? Thanks.

Other than referencing the pre-incentive discount, the numbers from 3 months ago are pretty irrelevant.

Wow, good looking vehicle and an excellent deal!

Can’t get a deal like this in Dallas area. Not even near it.
Maybe I’m missing something ?