Signed -- 2020 Ford Explorer XLT

, ,

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Ford Explorer XLT, AWD

MSRP: $41,415
Monthly Payment: $356 (includes tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $500 (includes first payment)
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 12,000/year
Incentives: $5750
Region: New England

Feeling pretty good about this one! Not too much hassle at all, good dealer. Wife really wanted a three-row SUV, and loved the Explorer. We had really thought about the CX-9 but ultimately this is what she wanted.

5 Likes

Wow… Seems like a great deal. Congrats!

Post some pictures in trophy garage

1 Like

Congrats! Pics?

This looks really good. Do you mind sharing sale price with us?

Thanks all! Here is the rough calculator link. This isn’t exactly right, but has the correct selling price and (I believe) residual and money factor. The actual dealer fees were slightly different, but I hope this gives an idea of the deal.

Also attaching the one picture I have! I’ll post more when we pick it up over the weekend.

If anyone is looking to recreate the deal, there is an offer very similar to this I found on Rodo that I used as a starting point with the dealer.

3 Likes

Noticed on the calculator you didn’t put down any incentives but stated $5750 on the initial post. Did you include the incentives into the sales price? If so doesnt look like much of a dealer discount. Price seems great though!

Seems great!

This is awesome! Is this a regular deal offered at this dealer or did you use a broker?

Can I ask what dealer? I was quoted a great similar deal but MF was high at tier 1…3.54% which jumped my payments to $450

Anyone been able to replicate anything near this?

I am looking at a Explorer or a Atlas not sure yet

That is a great price for a great SUV, well done. Enjoy the new ride!

While I don’t have complete details to share now (and I didn’t take the deal) and it’s far from an apples to apples comparison I have been quoted (with no MF/Residual ammo) just a straight “give me your best price”…

-36/10,500 Loaner Lease
-Zero down, Zero Drive Off

Base 4WD XLT (cloth, no options) $299/Month
4WD XLT (Leather, remote start etc) $380/month

Mark whos the dealer? I want the same car just all balcked out… I believe it comes with a remote start

tell him/her you have someone that will also take a car. So that gives them more business.

hey whos the dealer i live in ny would liek to call them?

Do you think I could get this in NYC area?

Sorry, I don’t log on here daily.
Where are you located? Tax, title, license can all vary deal to deal and state to state.
Let me know and I’ll see if my guy wants me to PM you his info.
Thanks!
Mark

just signed this deal:

2020 Ford Explorer XLT, AWD loaded but without navigation
3 year free maintenance package and 3 years rims and tire replacement included.

MSRP: $49,545
Monthly Payment: $389
Drive-Off Amount: $3k (includes first payment, taxes, etc)
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 15,000/year
Rebates: $4500
Region: New Jersey

Hey I’m interested, I’m located in NJ.