Signed 2020 f150 platinum msrp 66890

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 f-150 platinum
MSRP: $66,890
Monthly Payment: $598
Drive-Off Amount: $598
Months:36
Annual Mileage:13.5
MF: .000611 (1.47)
Residual:58
Incentives: 6k (2k pco)
Region: north East
Leasehackr Score:10.4 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

5 Likes

Pretty good. F-150s are not the most LH-worthy of trucks, but this seems to be the best deal I have seen so far. Congratulations and enjoy the car!

Very nice, what was the final sales price?

Selling price was 60190 10% off blue box not quite what you got but times are a different and plus I wanted a Marsala interior so selection was limited.

10% is no small feat in these times, you did excellent. Enjoy the truck! We picked up our 4th platinum in 3 years this February, excited to jump into the next gen late in 2021. These trucks are extremely comfortable and luxurious.

Yes that’s what I’m thinking to in a year or two once the hype dies down. Figure this one will be pretty easy to dump on swap a lease if anything.

That’s a solid deal on a great truck

$599 goes all day on swapalease. I picked one up for $450 a month white on marsala, guy didn’t want anything in return with an average of 1400 miles a month + tonneau cover, mats, etc etc.

I’m sure the guy put down a crazy amount the make it 450$ a month

Yeah 8k, I checked the contract lmao.

I saw one with an employee lease at $499, he wanted 3k down tho.

Best deal I’ve seen on a platinum

can you break down the incentives? what is 2k pco? how did you get the remainder 4k?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Pco is a private cash offer ford randomly (somewhat) send out from time to time. I got 3k trade assist ( coming out of pretty much any lease ford included), 500 medical professionals, and 500 for aged unit I think it was called ( anything on the lot longer than 90 days)