Signed: 2020 F-Type SVR $1174/mo, 2,294 DAS

This one I had shipped from Mass. It’s a 2017 that I picked up in Nov 2017 thanks to this site.

Nice, I’m jealous of that interior!

I haven’t seen many with the tan/blue. It looks really good. I’d say it’s more orange than tan to my eye. It’s been a blast and not a single issue.

1 Like

Would you say you drive her hard? How many miles so far?

I haven’t done many hard launches, but a few. It’s a rocket and It’s extremely stable at high speed with the top up or down. I’d say I’m probably pretty easy on it. Stay in manual dynamic mode most of the time. Love the exhaust. I’m at 21000 miles. Usually driver with the top down if temp is above 40F. More miles with top down than up by far. Tires wore premature on the rear. I’d have a 4 wheel alignment done for sure right from the start. CCB will be great. I hate cleaning my wheels.

1 Like

I’ll take a look at the alignment, but that sounds awesome, I’ll let you know in 3 years when she has 45k miles how she did. Also I LOVE the CCBs, silicon carbide carbon fiber composite is also just very cool to say. So far I’ve been driving quite a bit, and have been loving it!

Sweet car. Can’t wait to see it in the capital region this summer.