Signed | 2020 Dodge RAM 1500 Laramie 4x4 | $343/Month, 27M/12K Mi | MSRP $54,455

UPDATED and corrected info (Sorry for the delay, away from everything with the holiday)

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: Dodge RAM 1500 Laramie 4x4
MSRP: $ 54,455
Sale Price: $ 44,827
Monthly Payment: $ 343.50
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1096.00
MF: Never asked, was happy with payment and discount.
Months: 27
Annual Mileage: 12k
Region: Midwest
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

My first lease and truck. I bounced between three local dealers and finally settled on this. Initially went in looking for a optioned up Big Horn but stumbled into the Laramie.

Dealers appear eager to move these before year end…

1 Like

Missing a bunch of details, but appears like a great deal.

Mind sharing the lease contract? We can see more of the details with it. Or just post the selling price, incentives, and MF.

Curious what state this is in, and what captive?

Would also like to see a copy of lease contract. Can black out personal data. Would benefit others to have all the data points. Looks like a great deal on the surface.

1 Like

Ditto on the details

Updated original post, added more information and corrected information.

Metro Detroit, MI

Is this a crew cab?

Yes, crew cab. this was end of December.

Looking at the blacked out Ram 1500; looking to lease, but got quoted $491/42 mos when I went to test drive. Seemed too high.

They had employee pricing for everyone at the end of last year… Not sure what the breakdown was on savings.