Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12
MF: 0.0001
Residual: 52%
Incentives: 13.7% pre-incentive, $11,250 rebates
Region: Midwest (MI, purchased in IL)
Leasehackr Score: 23.6
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

After my eTron, I decided to chase Costco again! I think I did very well for living in a state with no additional incentives (actually, as I found out with the eTron, the gas tax during registration is exceptionally high).

I don’t think there’s any more I could’ve pushed for. Love the car, I went for the Premier because I wanted leather and a few other things.

4 Likes

Nice! Great discount.

2 Likes

Dealer willing to do this again? I’m in the market…

Sooo, how do I do this?
I just walk in and say I don’t want to pay more than this?
I see pretty good pre-incentive discounts, but how did you get those rebates?

This was his last Premier but he may have some LT’s, dm me for contact info

1 Like

Well rule #1 is to never walk in, only negotiate over the phone/email. Check Edmunds for rebates.

1 Like

Edmunds says: 2020 Chevrolet Bolt EV Deals, Incentives & Rebates

Leasing: (0 available)

There’s literally half a dozen if not more Bolt deals posted(this month). Have you contacted any dealers yet? You’re looking in the wrong edmunds thread.

2 Likes

What incentives do you have in addition to $3,000 from Costco? It sounds like an Amazing deal! Anyone from Texas who could duplicate this deal?

@Jan_Henrik if you aren’t going to read Leasing 101, at least search through the 2-3 excellent-recent Bolt threads (NJ / CA specific and focused on Cosco) by searching “Bolt” in the top right. Someone in each asked how to get the incentives (and MF, and Residual) too.

All your questions are likely answered there.

:open_mouth::spoon: 2020202020

1 Like