SIGNED - 2020 Chevrolet Bolt LT - MSRP $40,185 - $6313 One Pay - 36/15k

It appears that was the case with the “N/A” on the page I posted, but the AF is actually shown on the next page along with the dealer fee. They added the dealer fee and AF to the sales price to get the gross cap cost.

2 Likes

Edit: Sorry if this is a dumb question, but why would they do that?

Its done that way if one wants to capitalize all costs.

1 Like

Interesting. something regional maybe, or specific to your deal. Thanks for putting that up.

I am not sure where I will end up on my Bolt. I had my eye on a 2020 because it was going to be about $1250 cheaper than a 2021. However, based on this month numbers, it appears most of that savings have been eaten up by the drop in RV. I will have wait for my local sales person to work her magic, and see what kind of a deal I can get. :slightly_smiling_face:

These are fairly ideal conditions though, although there have been some trips I have gotten over 6!

It does this like clockwork for my commute each way

1 Like

To illustrate the above, I adjusted my original calc with the identical discount %, but with the April incentives and RV adjustment. This gets the one pay for April to $6571, or almost as good as last month. So finding a dealer who will waive the AF seems a wise approach currently.

As an aside not pertinent to my lease (as I needed the 36/15) if someone could live with a 36/10, they could probably approach a $5k one pay…Im looking at a 2nd Bolt (a Premier with a higher MSRP) and may do a 36/10 on it and it should easily be sub $6000.

1 Like

Anybody got a extra supplier share code? I’m buying a Bolt on Monday. I will love you forever haha

Those go quickly on this board, LOL

Figured it was worth a shot haha

It would go against the spirit of leasehackr sharing, but we could probably start an auction for some of these :slight_smile:

Hahaha that would be funny going once going twice sold!!!

Congrats Spock, nice ride!

Couldn’t get a dealer to honor the supplier code/health care code and any discount in combination for chevys in the past (Silverado, Camaro). One or the other they told me.

I know your dealer proved that wrong.

Do you have any advice on that?

I know others, like @Bostoncarconcierge had used it for is LT1 to get the full 3.3% drop ok msrp.

Congrats again, I was actually doing some research on 2020s as the total incentives with Costco for my area are 13750 + 500 rebate from the power company we use. With a premier, 12%discount would be around effectively 5000 one pay for 36/10, and that’s including waving acquisition. Not bad!!

2 Likes

Sorry for the slow reply…

Im honestly not sure why your dealer would not accept the GMS…this is simply a code they submit to GM for reimbursement. I dont believe it costs them a dime…

Yeah…I do think some great deals on 2020s are still possible at the right dealer. The fact that the RV got dumped by 3% doesnt help obviously, but (especially) for areas where the incentives are extra high, one could still craft a very attractive one pay. Ive stopped working on another one (as my daughter is refusing to drive one…says they are too ugly and shed rather walk!) :frowning:

1 Like

Definitely understand. When I picked my wife up on our first date, I had a yellow rental Chevy Aveo hatch.

So a few days ago I asked if I could get a Bolt (looks similar, and it’s a Chevy) to bring back memories. She laughed. I think she might divorce me if I come home with one, but can’t beat a 5k one pay in the Midwest!

My young kids think it’s cool too!

1 Like

I am working a similar deal in NC on a 2021 Premium, but I don’t have any of the loyalty or previous lease incentives, so just $9K w Costco. Dealer claims that MF discount for one-pay can only be applied to base MF and cannot offset MF increase for Aquition Waiver Fee. (i.e. he subtracts the One-Pay discount which is bottomed out at 0.00001, and then adds the Waiver to get to 0.0008. instead of adding the Waiver cost and then subtracting the One-pay) Is this just another negotiating tactic? Or is there a GM Finance policy that supports the dealer’s logic? Thanks.

1 Like

I am not 100% sure on this, but I messaged someone I am friendly with in finance at a Chevrolet dealership and he said this is possible…

Using a 2020 bolt premier as an example----

Base MF 0.00012
AF waiver +0.0075
One Pay -0.0073
Resulting MF 0.00014

2 Likes

Same explanation I have been given. See this thread below.