Signed - 2020 Bolt Ev for 4k - onepay in north texas, however it was dealership error in the lease agrement!

Signed - Bolt Ev base model for 4k in north texas, however it was dealership error in the lease agrement!!! they are asking me to come back to dealership for sign more paper and pay the difference!!!

What are the options I have? Any suggestions?!

Can you post your agreement?

Agree to the new deal or return the car.

2 Likes

Here is the photo i took…

I repeatedly asked them about the total pay and they confirmed this the total I have to pay and they called me next day, I’m going to dealership today… to know more about it.

There is no reason to go there in person until someone sends you a copy of what they want you to sign and what’s different.

1 Like

Keep in mind on the same lease agreement that you signed, you also agreed to bring the vehicle back if an error was made or the captive / bank doesn’t fund the lease.

Should certainly read these contracts before you sign and certainly after if you choose not to read before hand.

1 Like

its about 1400$ difference… sales person matched the other deal posted here… 5325… but finance took payment I posted above…

So you agreed to a deal at $5325, but when you saw the contract, it was incorrect at $3911, but didn’t mention anything?

I did… ask them about it… they mentioned thats all I have to pay… it was end of the day… closing time… next day morning they called me :slight_smile:

When you say asked, you likely asked “So this is the total amount I have to pay, right?” In that case, the answer is yes. Mistakes are made here and there and they made one on the paperwork. You knew it should be higher but most likely left that portion out. You’re still getting the deal you agreed to if you sign the new paperwork.

Your options:

1. Sign and pay for the deal you agreed to
  2. Turn in the car
  3. Argue and see if they get fed up enough to eat the $1400
2 Likes

Issue answered.