Signed! 2020 BMW X3 xDrive (Retired Loaner) - $282/mo - 36/10 - 1997 DAS - 7 MSDs - (December)

I posted this deal on the Trophy Garage but sharing here in case it’s helpful to others. I took delivery on the last day of December before the BMW programs changed. Perhaps not replicable.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW X3 xDrive (retired loaner)
MSRP: $ 49,000
Selling Price: $38,000 (22.4%)
Monthly Payment (tax included): $282
Drive-Off Amount: $1,997 (first month’s payment, doc fees, registration, acquisition)
MSDS: $2,100
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00082
Residual: 55% – (53% with loaner miles)
Incentives: $3,500: Lease credit, loyalty, OL USAA (USAA program has been discontinued)
Region: Western US
Leasehackr Score: 13.3

(adjusted the numbers on the calculator to closely resemble my deal - note MF and MSD program has changed so I adjusted)

One of my leases was coming to an end, so I spent a few months contacting dealers around the country to see who could give at least a 20% off MSRP before incentives on a retired demo or loaner xDrive SUV. I contacted at least 50 dealers, some laughed, others politely declined, but a few were willing to make a deal. I don’t have permission from the dealer I signed with to share their information. However, I’m posting this here so you can take the data point and make what you can with it.

Posted a few pictures here: Trophy Garage - 2 [Photos] - #87 by hackerfromUSA

13 Likes

Nice deal! Congrats :+1:

This is an A+ deal…beautifully done and your hours and hours paid off. At $337/mo effective all in, this is gold.

1 Like

Highway robbery

2 Likes

Nice deal. Good luck Bmw brokers!

1 Like

Lol :joy: this is going be hard to beat.

NICE ONE!
My X1 lease is up in 9 months and hoping I can do as well as you did here!

Congrats. This is an amazing deal!