SIGNED - 2020 BMW X3 M40i - $494 $0 DAS 7 MSDs - TEXAS

, ,

Wow you beat mine substantially and mine was the best deal I had seen anywhere up to this point. Also autonation. Congrats!

494 in Texas for the popular x3 at automation?! And it’s the M40i!!

Wow.

My 20% off was from an autonation dealer also but it was a 530i loaner.

Here is the quote. And let me explain couple things.

The trade in is actually the return of my previous lease, they figured that’s a better way for them to keep another car in their inventory, with no impact on my new leasing numbers. So I didn’t really care.

The customer rebate shows $4750 as they used the other $500 from OL code to cover the first month payment. Somehow it’s how they do it in their system, and that’s also why it shows $496 in the quote, but ended up $494 in the final contract. Again, I didn’t care since the numbers were in my favor.

Again, they did not want me to disclose the dealership info. But hope this helps for others’ negotiations. I would say anything can happen near the end of year, given the fact that this is my 4th lease with BMW, and it’s actually not the best deal I got comparing to my previous leases. Anyhow, enjoy my M40i now :wink:

7 Likes

Actually I got the 20% off on the 530i earlier this year as well. Posted the numbers in the forum as well. Have been enjoying it for a few months! Great car! :grinning:

Congratulations.

Gives me some (faint) hope.

Well done.

So by them using it as a trade-in value, doesn’t that reduce your sales tax you pay? Which again is in your favor :slight_smile:

1 Like

From what I could tell it negated the lien payoff value so likely a wash.

Months 33-36 (or 120 days before maturity) BMW dealer can buy the car from you under RV (like a screwy kind of pull ahead) which ends being a neat trick to reduce tax on the front end since at that point it’s more than just a lease turn in.

2 Likes

You are right, it was a wash because of the estimated lien payoff amount. I actually did not understand that amount since it’s totally different than the payoff amount I saw in my online account. But again, must some magic numbers on their end, never know :joy:

1 Like

Incredible. Well done

Right, and the sales tax would have otherwise been nearly $40 a month more when rolled into the payment.

1 Like

Wow, that was incredible. Would you mind sharing the dealership info?

How much different?

You mean the payoff amount difference? Over $10k

Yes, pay off amount difference.
So the pay off was actually $32k? o_O

Yup, that’s what it showed in my online account.

1 Like

Some magic trick indeed.

Can you please give me the contact of the dealership. I am really looking hard to get an X3 on lease. Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Rahul.

Such a nice deal!

Congrats!!! 20% off on the new 2020 X3 unit is unbelievable. Are you into some black magic?

Op I def extend this baby 6 months end of lease to enjoy that low monthly payment :slightly_smiling_face: