SIGNED: 2020 BMW X3 Demo w/1900 miles, $50K MSRP, 36/12, $480/mo inc. FL Tax, $2K DAS

, ,

Very proud of my fiance for putting this deal together. I can say, she could not have done it without the info provided on this website and Edmund’s.

I have to tell you, I NEVER expected a local dealer (here in South Florida) to give this kind of pricing, based upon stories I heard anecdotally and other pricing I have seen.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW X3 SDrive with 1900 demo/loaner miles
MSRP: $50,095
Monthly Payment: $480 (actually $479.99)
Drive-Off Amount: $2,000 including 1st month’s payment
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: 0.001199 (seems to be marked up, but not a lot)
Residual: 54.3% (due to 1900 demo miles = $$27,202)
Incentives: $1500 (Loyalty + Conquest)
Region: SE Florida
Leasehackr Score: 8.4 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

It should be noted that the dealer also took care of 2 tires needed on her 430iGC that was being turned in @ $600 (the dealers “price”/value, not mine) and she will get a $300 credit back to her from BMWFS for unused mileage on her 430i, plus no disposition fee on 430i (another $350 saved). From my perspective, I would have gotten her 2 used, matching, tires (same brand/model/size and run flat) for $150 to solve the tire issue but they saved that task and cost. The person who did the pre turn-in inspection told her the car was perfect except for the 2 tires and BMW has gotten very tough recently in making sure replacement tires are run-flats on the cars that came with them.

Personally, I thought she would be getting a car through one of the broker’s on this site. However, she’s very happy and it just didn’t work out that way.

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful car! How many times did you go back and forth with the dealer to get this deal?

1 Like

Great. wow!! enjoy the new X3, and safe drive! thanks for the info. :smile: :smile:

This is a great deal! I just got some numbers on the X3 much lower than these… but base model and I am happy to see this… this guy is trying to screw me!

Very nicely done!!!

Looks like the money factor markup amounts to $540 for the life of the lease so I wouldn’t sweat it based on the discount she got.

It would be helpful to others if you fix your calculator to break the $1500 in incentives out of the sale price to show the true pre-incentive discount.

Which dealer was this? Finding a dealer in S Fl to negotiate with is an exercise in patience.