Signed: 2020 BMW M340iX

This is not particularly true now. I mean you are right that brokers can get 10-11, but if you are looking for particular spec or color combo, it is really hard to find, they are selling like hot pies :slight_smile:

Yeah I’m very picky and for this car I’m only looking for portimao blue or ether gray but I lean more towards the dravit and there’s options and packages that if it doesn’t have it’s a deal breaker, But looking at the numbers again idk how he got to $598 on the calculator to get to that number the discount has to be 9.5% off the msrp before incentives. Unless when I talked him down from $626 he increased to 9.5% to keep my payments under $600

What is your tax rate ?

1 Like

NYCLIFE has inventory matching your needs. Due to dealership secrets, I won’t say where or what spec, but contact him. They may have sold, not sure, I see them through the dealer inventory portal, but not on his sheet, which is marked as n/a.

1 Like

Here in NY it’s 8.875%

Almost matched your numbers

What’s the $1700 down payment for ?

Sorry, actually bad link somehow posted…

Here is correct one leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=67000&sales_price=61171&months=36&mf=.00118&dp=0&dealer_fee=299&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=3000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=60&reg_fee=100&sales_tax=8.875&demo_mileage=0&memo=undefined&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true

So if MSRP is not exactly 67000, you might changed it, probably that attribute to small differences

Yeah I’m believing that I’m not getting 8.7 % off the msrp is believe he raised it to 9.6 % off that’s the only way I get to 598. I wish I was a returning customer I could gotten 2 months paid and and extra $1,000 in incentives which would of dropped my payments to 570 :pensive:

what dealer sam?!