Signed: 2020 BMW M340i xDrive, $64K MSRP, $501+tax

Hi everyone,

Super excited by this deal that I signed on Jan 1st. Have been searching all season to get a BMW M340 equipped with Driving Assistance Pro + Parking Assistance Plus + Premium Package. It turned out to be a very difficult car to find but I did not want to compromise on the tech! I worked through Christmas into the New Year with my local dealership who was offering 12% off MSRP assuming we could get a car, but they were unable to get me one (there was initially a car destined to the dealership but it was at the port and ended up at a different dealership…I’m not exactly sure why he didn’t know it was not coming to him but I’m sure these mixups happen in the holiday/end-of-year rush). Finally, I located a couple cars and suggested he try to get them but none of the dealers were willing to give up those cars. Then I was told those cars were sold and no longer available, and I should consider a car without all the packages I was interested in.

Resigned to not getting the car and now debating whether I should get a 330i loaded (multiple cars available) or the M340 without all the features, I noticed this car was still listed on the inventory in Maryland as unsold and decided to give them a call on Jan 1st as a long shot. They had the car and wanted to make a deal! We were able to come down to 13% off MSRP and with the lease incentives of $3000 (including loyalty) and base MF + max MSDs that made for a great deal. The dealer in Maryland (Rockville) was wonderful - very easy to work with and really did a great job.

Thank you to everyone on this forum for your posts and education on this topic. Would not have been able to get my dream car without your help!!!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: BMW 2020 M340 xDrive
MSRP: $64350
Selling Price: 56000 (13% of MSRP)
Monthly Payment: $ 501 + tax (~ $550 total)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF: .00128 with max MSD → 0.00093
Residual: 61%
Incentives: $3000 (lease incentives + loyalty)
Region: MD
Leasehackr Score: 10.3

25 Likes

Good looking car. Good luck.
What dealership did u go to? Looking for second car lease

Dont you have a 3er already!?

Loving these >$60k sub $500 M340i deals. Thanks for sharing the story, always makes for a great read when someone shares their car buying process.

3 Likes

Oh sorry!

I was asking @Giorgi_Kobaladze

hahah

Ha that’s funny.

1 Like

I do. That’s my wife’s. Was thinking to get x4
Good memory :slight_smile:

good deal! congrats!

1 Like

Seeing more and more of these types of m340i deals is giving me more hope that I’ll be able to pull off a similar deal in a couple months. Congrats on the car and for not settling!

2 Likes

Congratulations on an amazing deal. Looks like it was BMW Rockville and I am surprised how you were able to get them on using base MF. Enjoy the ride and love the color!

1 Like

Didn’t know they deal. My friend knows SM there.

This is such a good deal!
Congrats on the bad ass ride!

1 Like

Maybe I got lucky and it was the last day of the year/sales-target thing…

any drive off other than MSD? or MSD only drive off?

No sorry didn’t include in original post. It was 1st month payment + fees + MSDs.

How much were the fees due at signing?

The least you could do is give us a picture of all of the touted tech :wink: Good story, thanks for sharing and congrats on a shock deal!

Any thoughts?

You don’t qualify for any incentives? MSD?

What car is this?