Signed: 2020 BMW M340i Socal

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Bmw M340i
MSRP: $59035
Monthly Payment: $573 Including SoCal tax
Drive-Off Amount: $2480 which includes first months payment
Months:36
Annual Mileage:12,000
MF: .00128
Residual: 60%
Incentives: Conquest 1000, OL Code 1000
Region: SoCal
Leasehackr Score: 8.8 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=59035&sales_price=52369.79&months=36&mf=.00128&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=2000&rebate=0&resP=60&reg_fee=608&sales_tax=9&demo_mileage=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&monthlyTax_radio=true

Could I please get feedback on how I did? Thank You

1 Like

Calculator shows 2281, but I paid 2480 as the drive off amount. Which includes first months payment

Excluding the $1k OL code you got 9.6% off MSRP, which is decent. A quick search will reveal that 10%+ pre-incentive with base MF is certainly achievable.

Congrats and don’t forget to apply for the $500 CCA rebate.

Not bad. Only thing I would do different is put down some MSD’s to bring that MF down.

Conquest is taxed incentive. Anyways, good deal on the discount. But should have done MSDs, would have saved about 32/m or 1150 over life of the lease.

Good deal none-the-less

Thanks! I would’ve put msds, but I would rather put the cash back in my business. I’ll make around 10-12% a month on the low end. I appreciate the feedback.

1 Like

I actually faced a similar dilemma when thinking about MSD’s. On the one hand I can get a greater rate of return if I invested that cash, but ultimately I saw it as, using it on MSD’s is guaranteed return with no risk.

Obviously if you’ve got your own business that’s different than just investing in a personal investment account.

Congrats and welcome to the M340i club…

1 Like

I love this forum and I have a silly question. Is there a thread I can read on some of the lingo? I understand the MF, residual, capitalized cost but I don’t understand the MSD. Multiple security deposits? So it’s almost like a down payment but u get the money back at end of lease?

What color and options?
Congrats!

Thank You! I also got the white with black wheels!

White with black wheels. It has the premium package, parking assistant package, remote engine start, space saver spare and power tailgate.

1 Like

Msd= It’s payments to Bmw up front to lower your mf ie interest rate. These payments are given back to the customer upon lease end unless you default or bmw goes bankrupt. Think of it as a certificate of deposit(CD) w. Bmw which they pay you interest in the form of a lower interest rate then the principle is returned to you upon completion of the lease.

How do i get OL code ?

You asked that same question in July and still haven’t figured it out?

You need to attend a driving event either through bmw north america, and sometimes through a bmw dealer. Here is a link https://ude.bmwusa.com

Thank you for sharing that.

Hey Alex can you explain this rebate your talking about?

New car purchases/leases qualify for $500+ rebates if submitted within 15 days of purchase. You have to be a BMW CCA (Car Club of America) member to be eligible, however you can purchase a 3 year membership and be immediately eligible. Everything you need to know is here: https://www.bmwcca.org/vehicle_rebate

1 Like