Signed: 2020 BMW M340i Florida $675

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW m340i RWD
MSRP: $ 60920
Selling Price: $56420 (7.4%)
Monthly Payment: $675 + tax
Drive-Off Amount: $2500 (dealer, acquisition, first month)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10
MF: .00118
MSDs: None
Residual: 59%
Incentives: $2k Corporate Fleet, $1k Loyalty
Region: Southeast
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=60920&sales_price=59226&months=36&mf=.00118&dp=297&dealer_fee=795&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=3000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=60&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=7&demo_mileage=0&memo=36%2F10k&monthlyTax_radio=true

My first lease deal I’ve ever done. I was aiming for a 10% discount overall but I never got there with any dealers I talked to. 2.5% pre-incentives was pretty pitiful but not every dealer wanted to honor the corporate discount. It was also starting to get super hard to find a car still available. Fields BMW (Winter Park AND Orlando) for example have 0 m340i’s at the time of posting. I’m sure I could have got it lower with MSDs.

Certainly not the best deal, but I don’t feel that it’s terrible, especially for Florida and doing this on my own.

Thanks to everyone for everything I’ve learned here! Would take any advice on how to do better next time around! This was about $300/mo lower than their first offer.

1 Like

Almost 800/mo for a 3 series. Is the driving experience in this car really worth that much over the 330i?

9 Likes

Agreed with the last poster…I had a $115k MSRP 2020 M4CS for $750 + tax down here in Florida…

1 Like

That’s pretty good. I noticed the brokers had the m340i just a little lower than what they were getting on the M4/M4CS.

I love the car, I think I would rather have a G20 m340i over a f80 M3, having driven both now. Have you seen better offers for the m340i in your area?

No, given the thin inventory the deals are currently terrible for M340i. Either way it’s too late now so just enjoy the car!

1 Like

M3 money once again.

3 Likes

Next time reach out! I could have certainly helped you, but enjoy the car… it is a beautiful one for sure

Your incentives would be : $1000 lease cash, $2000 corporate/loyalty …so your calculator is more like this.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update on the calculator. I actually thought I did reach out to you a few weeks ago and you never responded, I just checked that tab and I realized I filled out your form and never actually hit the submit button! My bad! Would love to work with you next time for sure.

1 Like

There is always next time for sure!!!

Enjoy the car and as I tell new clients that reach out… we should be thankful that we can afford car payments like these, but next time we will save some money!

5 Likes

Not a good deal. I got offered $580 taxed in a month, $1819 drive off and MSRP was 63K here in south FL.

1 Like

@snayberry Thanks for replying. I guess you live and learn. I should have looked around a bit more I suppose.

1 Like

@Zarrasis or just click the send button next time :slight_smile:

OP has established that they did get a great deal, so I think we do not need to keep posting " not a good deal"

The horse is dead.

2 Likes

:flushed: what…

@osiq Yeah I went to about 7 dealerships total looking for a good offer. I was ready to buy a car if they’d work with me. I guess seeing a pretax number under $700 just made me happy enough to not consider I was getting hosed. I probably should have used emailing more.

I was looking at a C43 AMG at a dealer in Orlando, their first offer was 10k down with $1209 a month payment, I wish I took a picture of that one. Car was $73k MSRP. They managed to drop it to 0 down $1109 after I plugged those numbers in a calculator for them. Manager told me I needed to dream a little. At another Mercedes dealer the lowest I could get the same car (dealer trade) with 0 down was $873.

I really should have used Bacon, and that’s completely my fault, lol. I emailed a couple other brokers with no response, so I thought that was typical. I didn’t even think to check that I submitted his form. I have so many tabs open from doing research that it just got lost.

I’m young so I’ll learn, I can afford it, and I absolutely love the car. I knew I wasn’t posting a great deal but I wanted to see what else I could have done better. Plus if anyone else see’s this, maybe they’ll have more information to know they can do a lot better than I did.

I have a few pictures of some of these absolutely horrible deals I got offered if anyone is interested in a laugh.

1 Like

@Zarrasis - you live and learn. All good. Months before you lease your next car, start surfing these forums to see what is trending in your budget.

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t mean to sound rude. Congrats on your car, it’s very nice. Plus the the inventory is very limited right now. Enjoy it.

Holy smokes this is more then my M3

2 Likes

Just as i thought

1 Like

terrible deal :confused:

1 Like