Signed: 2020 BMW M340i Chicago $615/mo

Picked up brand new Dravit Grey M340i xDrive from a local dealer in late May.
The best discount I found in Midwest without going through broker and/or having the car shipped.
The car has almost all the options I wanted and none I didn’t (didn’t want to pay extra for this color, but changed my mind once I saw it).
I dealt with Dan Basic from Ziegler BMW in Orland Park and he said I can post his info here, so here is his email: danbasic@zeigler.com
He gave me 10% off MSRP before incentives on brand new car which is great for Chicago considering that M340i inventory is getting low.
Very happy with the car, amazing power and handling. I drove my 6sp manual e93 335i any chance I got, but after getting this car I find myself driving it most of the time while 335 and Stelvio are just sitting there.

Thank you to all helpful members of this forum!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW M340i
MSRP: $62900
Monthly Payment: $615 (with 7.25% tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $442 ($115 of first month, + registration and fee) +MSDs
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12K
MF: 0.00083
Residual: 59%
Incentives: $4000 + $1000 in lease credits (lease cash, loyalty, USAA, OL)
Region: Midwest
Leasehackr Score: 9.4 Cannot get the calculator to match where I only pay registration upfront. Calculator also does not account for two $500 lease credits that BMWFS provides as a part of loyalty which makes effective monthly $600 (tax included).
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

4 Likes

Love the color combo!

Love the color combo.
Please let me know if your selling your old vehicle.

Nice job, nice deal!

The Chicago market is not an easy one to deal with. Nice work, and enjoy the car!

I still like the 335 and can’t part with it. It took me a while to find an LCI manual vert. This car is a garage queen now :smile: some cruising miles in the summer and gets stored in winter.

Can’t find a “good” deal here in Chicago area, have been struggling for months, probably I will never find one :rofl:

I contacted Dan because one of the users here, AKW09, recommended him based on the deal he got at the end of last year for a loaner M340i. Try sending an email to Dan if you’re in the market for BMW. He gave me the best discount out of all local dealers I have connected. I could’ve probably gotten 12% discount from an East coast broker, but after factoring in broker’s fee, typically higher dealer’s fee, and shipping it would essentially bring down the discount to about 8-9%.

Really nice car and great deal!

Will definitely give it a shot!