Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW m340i (NOT A DEMO/LOANER)
Monthly Payment: $660
Drive-Off Amount: $1,742
Annual Mileage: 12,000
Incentives: $1,000 lease credit, $1,000 Conquest, $500 USAA, $500 OL Code
Region: Arizona (Dealer in So-Cal)
Leasehackr Score: 8.9
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=63520&sales_price=54815&months=36&mf=.00140&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=2000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=59®_fee=1400&sales_tax=8.6&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true
Pics to come once the car arrives!
I never did an out of state lease before but thanks to all the advice from this forum along with AZ dealers inability to compete with their So-Cal counterparts, I just signed my first. Some notes about the deal:
- Shipping cost $270 (I rolled this into the selling price).
- MF is higher than buy rate (.00140 vs .00118). To offset this the dealer gave me a $500 OL code which used to decrease selling price. I have a sub-700 credit score so this was a win for me.
- Discount before MSRP was 12%. The USAA rebate and OL code were added to lower selling price instead of listed as rebates resulting in a 13.7% discount and $2,000 in rebates.
- I chose not to utilize the MSDs. Given the current climate I would prefer the liquidity of cash.
- I’m not eligible for Loyalty (first BMW), Recent Grad, or PenFed.
I’ve done a ton of research over the past two months. I’m sure some of you are aware lol. This was the best offer I found on a m340i that had everything I wanted. None of the Arizona dealers were able to match this offer and believe me I gave them every opportunity. Only a few So-Cal AutoNation dealerships were willing to do 12% of MSRP before incentives. BMW Murrieta couldn’t beat it. Nor could BMW Crevier. None of the Texas dealerships I communicated with were able to come close. I compared this offer to what was posted by most of the brokers (in my region and beyond) on this site and some had advertised prices which were better but not a better discount before incentives. Those numbers assumed I was eligible for all incentives (loyalty, penfed, grad) and willing to put down max MSDs. Overall, I’m happy with the deal. I feel I definitely did my due diligence and kicked every tire more than once. Once I receive the car I will post pictures and my review of the dealership/GM who facilitated the deal.