Signed - 2020 BMW m340i $63,520 MSRP 36/12 $660/month including tax, delivery, fees

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW m340i (NOT A DEMO/LOANER)
MSRP: $63,520
Monthly Payment: $660
Drive-Off Amount: $1,742
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .00410
Residual: 59%
Incentives: $1,000 lease credit, $1,000 Conquest, $500 USAA, $500 OL Code
Region: Arizona (Dealer in So-Cal)
Leasehackr Score: 8.9
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=63520&sales_price=54815&months=36&mf=.00140&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=2000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=59&reg_fee=1400&sales_tax=8.6&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

Pics to come once the car arrives!

I never did an out of state lease before but thanks to all the advice from this forum along with AZ dealers inability to compete with their So-Cal counterparts, I just signed my first. Some notes about the deal:

• Shipping cost $270 (I rolled this into the selling price).
  • MF is higher than buy rate (.00140 vs .00118). To offset this the dealer gave me a $500 OL code which used to decrease selling price. I have a sub-700 credit score so this was a win for me.
  • Discount before MSRP was 12%. The USAA rebate and OL code were added to lower selling price instead of listed as rebates resulting in a 13.7% discount and $2,000 in rebates.
  • I chose not to utilize the MSDs. Given the current climate I would prefer the liquidity of cash.
  • I’m not eligible for Loyalty (first BMW), Recent Grad, or PenFed.

I’ve done a ton of research over the past two months. I’m sure some of you are aware lol. This was the best offer I found on a m340i that had everything I wanted. None of the Arizona dealers were able to match this offer and believe me I gave them every opportunity. Only a few So-Cal AutoNation dealerships were willing to do 12% of MSRP before incentives. BMW Murrieta couldn’t beat it. Nor could BMW Crevier. None of the Texas dealerships I communicated with were able to come close. I compared this offer to what was posted by most of the brokers (in my region and beyond) on this site and some had advertised prices which were better but not a better discount before incentives. Those numbers assumed I was eligible for all incentives (loyalty, penfed, grad) and willing to put down max MSDs. Overall, I’m happy with the deal. I feel I definitely did my due diligence and kicked every tire more than once. Once I receive the car I will post pictures and my review of the dealership/GM who facilitated the deal.

1 Like

So which dealership did you end up going with?

Buena Park BMW. They really did an awesome job. Not only offering the best price but making the process very easy and arranging all the deliver for a very decent price.

1 Like