SIGNED - 2020 BMW M235i XDrive - $399.50/mo - 36/10 - $0 DAS - 7MSDs - EXECUTIVE FARTS INCLUDED

i3M for sure! :joy:

1 Like

What is it?

Dodge Spirit

1 Like

Enjoy, somebody actually did this. A wannabe citizen of poser town :skull:

2 Likes

https://www.hemmings.com/stories/article/1991-92-dodge-spirit-r-t

1 Like

Yeah… @trism guessed it. In particular, the R/T trim of which not many were made. This has to be one of the most over engineered and best bang for the buck drive lines available, even to this day.

Unbeknownst to me, I have received a couple of more freebies with the car.

Upon closer inspection I have noticed the below.

If these don’t demonstrably show the lack of value of these things, I don’t know what else could.

4 Likes

If anyone is interested, I believe this dealer will match the OP’s deal:

1 Like

Nice find…there are a few other 2020 M235 still out there that can likely be obtained fairly reasonably. I found a couple of others, but if I bring another car home it will have to go in my house (as theres no room left anywhere else)!

2 Likes

Better make it a looker then :eyes:

When I get to the point where I am changing the oil in my Camaro in my living room, I will officially request an intervention.

An old co-worker of mine got to that point with motorcycles. They’re in his kitchen, living room, etc. Hell, I think one lives in his guest bathroom.

1 Like

I was just reminded of an old Jeff Foxworthy “you might be a redneck” joke…

“Hey honey! Can you move the transmission? I want to take a shower”

1 Like

Don’t worry, there is no “honey” in this situation.

4 Likes

Considering the arrangements you described, that is not surprising😜

2 Likes

One time we were looking at some open house for fun on a neighborhood out of our budget. Saw a guy fixing his vintage car and he had a lift in the garage. Just as I thought that was over the top I turn my head and saw he had two lifts in his garage lol.

Ha, there are some homes at the end of my street part which are much larger/more expensive. One guy has a lift in his garage, and I thought I saw a second, but he said its prep work for an elevator. I felt very poor… But, he is very modest with cars. Has a 2002 Saleen Mustang 5MT convertible and a 68 Mustang as well. His wife drives an Explorer and his daily is a Lincon MKX.

1 Like

Agreed. Just wish the road noise was less for freeway cruising. On track they are marvelous, but on the highway they have too much road noise for my old ears.

Any of the ones you found live in CA?

@Tanik …Unfortunately no…since I am in FL I was generally looking for cars that were in the SE and within a days drive.