Signed: 2020 BMW 330i M-Sport Loaner - MSRP $49,025 - $389/mo +tax - $2K DAS 36/10 SoCal

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW 330i Loaner M-Sport
MSRP: $49,025
Selling Price: $42,375 (including $500 off via OL code)
Monthly Payment: $389 pre-tax; $426 post-tax
Drive-Off Amount: $2,000
Months: 36
Annual Mileage:10,000
Loaner Miles: 4,378
MF: 0.00082
Residual: 56.02% (originally 58%)
Incentives:$2,750 (Loyalty + Lease Credit)
Region: South California
Leasehackr Score: 9.3
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

I know this is far from a unicorn deal, but due to the high demand of M-Sport vehicles, this was the best I could find.

6 Likes

Congrats on the car, and don’t worry about what others on this forum might say on this deal. Everyone has an opinion and preferences. A car that is almost $50,000 at $469 monthly which is your effective monthly payment when you include DAS $2,000 (minus 1st month payment). A good deal indeed, and you got the M Package which is a great option for 3 Series. Also, from the MSRP it looks like you have the Convenience Package as well?

I have the same car as yours (diff. color combo), minus the M Package, with an MSRP of $46,545.
$1,087 Due at signing
$395.49 monthly payment (including tax)
36 months
30K mileage allowance

ENJOY the car.

1 Like

Hi! I’m new at all of this so please forgive me if I ask silly questions. But how did you get such a good deal for that car? I have a Mazda and I’m paying a lot more than what you’re paying for the 330i. That’s a beautiful car and I’m very interested in going for that as my next car since I heard Audi’s don’t really lease well. Any starter tips or advice will be much appreciated! Thank you.

Hi John. I recommend if you don’t want to put in any sweat or tears, hit up a broker to help you seal the deal.
Otherwise, I personally reach out to many dealers and inquire to get their best price and keep trying dealers to see who can beat the best deal I have gotten. Some due diligence is required, i.e. look on edmunds to get the current months residual value and money factor of the vehicle you are looking at and plug the numbers in the LH calculator. Afterwards, check for posts on here to see what type of discounts people are getting on said vehicle to determine a reasonable threshold for the discount you should be seeking.

One thing I would recommend when dealing with dealers is to always try to make the deal happen with the internet manager before agreeing to go in for the paperwork.

Hi @mastergm, sorry I did not see your response! Like I said on the post, I’m new to the forum. But thank you for the advice! As soon as my current lease is up on my Mazda, I really want to get the same car as you (which by the way is a BEAUTIFUL car, CONGRATS!). I still can’t believe your monthly payment is a lot lower than what I’m paying for my Mazda 6. Hopefully, I can replicate something similar when the time comes! Thanks again!

Thank you for the compliment, this 330i m sport is a true beauty and a delight to drive, I hope you can get in one soon. The community is always here to help, don’t be shy to post for advice.

@mastergm and you have the white with the blacked out grill, that’s my favorite! But thank you again!

1 Like

That’s a nice car! I’m looking to lease a demo/new 3 Series by the end of the month for my wife. I can say there’s not a whole lot of inventory out there and when looking for certain options it’s very limited. We may end up just going with a 2021 and was curious if you had just looked at any new ones to see the cost difference?

They have 2021 loaner/demos going out, start shopping now. I looked at a $48k msrp brand new model with 36/12k $1500 DAS it was $486 +tax.

1 Like

@Nafel Hi, how did you get a deal like this? I’ve been leasing Toyotas at that price… Will you message me the dealer/broker who gave you that deal?

There is no simple answer to that. Certainly not as just finding right dealer.

• different incentives (do you have BMW loyalty?)
  • different programs, residual, MF, it changes each month
  • base rate MF vs marked up, either due to credit, or dealer wanting some more money on back end
  • stock availability
  • bigger discounts on loaners vs lesser on new

Read up on leasing 101 at the top to get you started with a beautiful art of leasing

1 Like

Hi,

The car is gorgeous, comes with the mineral gray metallic and beige interior.

BMW of San Diego

Ask for FRANK only. His email below:

ydaymia@penskeautomotive.com

1 Like

Thanks, Nafel. I will talk to him and will share if the deal goes well.