Signed - 2020 Audi A6 Quattro - 45 TFSI - 2.0T (South Florida)

Signed it 2 weeks ago. Let me know if the deal was good or bad.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Audi A6 Quattro - 45 TFSI - 2.0T (Including Audi Care)
MSRP: $58000
Monthly Payment: $ 600 (Including tax and Audi Care)
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1000 (Including first month payment + tag and title)
Months: 42
Annual Mileage: 12,000 miles per year
Region: South Florida

1 Like

What was the sale price before any incentives? What incentives did you qualify for?
It might be better if you share a calculator link.

Why 42 vs 36 months?

Since you signed the deal- just enjoy it. There will always be someone here who will say that they got a better deal than you did regardless and you can’t undo what you already signed. Asking BEFORE signing a deal would advised for feedback if you’re unsure if you are leaving significant $ on the table.

South FL, Denver, and TX seem to be known as challenges to get a leaseback- no personal history, but just from what I’ve gathered here.

And, learning to use and posting the LH calculator will everyone who’s asking for comments much easier- LH even made a video on the Home page.

3 Likes

This looks like fair deal for SWFL. where exactly in SWFL are you? I didnt have any luck talking to dealers in Sarasota/Fort Myers/Naples, any dealers :slightly_smiling_face:

enjoy your car.

Im in Broward county. It was last week of the month and they wanted to catch up on their numbers. I was actually there for A4 and Q5 to see which one works for my family but A4 truck lid didn’t close after I put my kid’s stroller in, and Q5 was coming out $550 per month same 12k miles per year. They started $700 for A6 but I was able to convince them (probably good timing) for $600 (Including and Audi Care)

1 Like

how much you are looking to pay for A6?

I gave up on local dealers and started shopping through brokers/rodo outside of Lee county where I am and I got a good deal on c43 (had loyalty) and took it immediately. will post here once I get the car, on Fri hopefully.

But you are around 1% of MSRP, which is solid for Florida dealer fees and stuff.

@faizanghaffar - Do you mind addressing these questions? It might help someone looking to lease the same car.

I don’t remember getting any incentives because the price on the car I leased was 58000 and the base A6 starts at 54,900 by Audi. My car is the base premium model.

what are your numbers on C34? Monthly and down payment?

Can you just post a copy of your lease contract, blurring out any personal information?

The Edmunds Forum shows at least $5k+ in lease cash: 2020 Audi A6 Lease Deals and Prices - Page 6 — Car Forums at Edmunds.com. So going by that, it does not look like you got a good deal.

What was the final sales price? Any payment can come in lower if you stretch a loan over a longer period of time, so your monthly is relative. Also as noted, there is $5k in incentives on this unit already, so knowing the dealer discount on top of that will go a long way.

:point_up::point_up::point_up: Only if OP could address these questions.

General observation: some users just don’t seem to fully understand WHEN, or HOW to ask/show the necessary information when evaluating a deal.

How do you think they do at the actual time of signing?

1 Like