Signed 2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Lease $51k MSRP, $2600 DAS, $400/month, 39/10

This is my first time leasing and wondered if I got a good deal. I signed this lease deal in November 2020 from a dealer located in Long Island, NY.

1. 2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti
  2. Sticker is $51,245, $5.5k rebate, $6840 dealer discount. ($23,572 Residual)
  3. $2592 DAS ($1820 tax, $400 1st month, $275 registration, $75 DOC, $10 inspection, $12.5tire fee)
  4. 39 months @ 10k miles/year
  5. Lease Hacker Score: 10.1 Years

5 Likes

Congrats, enjoy, post pics!

Congrats on the deal! I was looking to lease a new Giulia from that dealer did they offer you free oil changes and maintenance through out your lease? Because dealers here in nj only do it for the first year.

1 Like

Im at the end of my three year lease with the alfa stelvio and the oil changes cost 208 dollars a pop at the dealer. The first one was free.llthe second one was 172 …and the one the dashboard said was needed…l(its a scam) 15k miles on the car…was 208 dollars.

Get three oil changes otherwise figure 200 a pop…and thats just driving 5k a year.

Lots of dealers are doing three free oil changes.

They have to vacuum out the oil as there is no oil drain plug which is nuts. No dipstick…land the dealer is the only one who can reset the pcm after the oil change, we are being held hostage,i know it sounds nuts but get three free oil changes from your dealer at time of purchase, the oil cjanges in service dont cost them 100…much pess.

Dont listen to their bs. But fwiw…the stelvio ti sport on 20 s i jad was flawless. Great fun. A sports car like cuv. A huge hit everywhere we went. Always put a smile on my face. I may do another for my wife as this lease expires but since the ti sport is loaded from italy the price went from 48 msrp to 54 for the same truck…

At 54 grand msrp with stuff she doesnt want…i may do the stelvio ti with the nero package…for 51 minus all the incentives.

The price of zero das and 475 a month would be a fair target…good in fact, although at 51 msrp…its still 3 grand more than the ti sport i presently lease. (I didnt get a lot of tech stuff that comes standard these days so dont think alfa isnt offering a great value…its just my better half doesnt use all that stuff…

The interior in the ti sport is nicer …than the ti…noticeably imo and spring has the chrome window surround which is in my opinion dating…dated

Ymmv

I understand the trip from italy makes the package theme a better deal for 90 percent of the customers… i just dont like it because the automotive need for high tech gadgets is minimal in my opinion.

1 Like

What dealer?

Thanks! I only have free oil change for the first year as well.