Signed: 2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio - $47,345 MSRP - $350/mo w/ tax - $1,603 DAS - 24/10

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Base w/ Nero, Sunroof, Safety Package, Vulcano Black paint.
MSRP: $47,345
Selling Price: 39,873
Monthly Payment: $350 with tax
Drive-Off Amount: $1,603 tax, title etc. Some tiny amount of “down payment”
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00022
Residual: 58%; $27,460
Incentives: $5,000
Region: SoCal
Leasehackr Score:11
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Think I got the calculator pretty close. Couldn’t get the monthly payment to $350 but got the drive-off number correct. Wife’s CX-5 lease was ending in March and the Mazda dealer treated us like morons so I called my guy at Russell Westbrook Alfa about a 2020 Stelvio. Wife had to have the chocolate interior and the pano roof. They had two of them and we did all of the negotiating over the phone. Fantastic experience. My wife has never had a “luxury” car so this is a lot of fun. I’m just jealous that my 2018 Giulia doesn’t have the updated interior like this Stelvio!

Best part was we sold the CX-5 to Shift for a tidy $1,895 profit so this whole experience has been great. I knew nothing about leasing as I’ve always bought and my wife handled her own leases prior since we weren’t married at the time. The experience at Mazda led me to come home and start learning what I could ASAP. I still don’t know everything but feel like this was a pretty sweet deal going from a 2018 Touring CX-5 at $292/mo to a Stelvio at $350/mo coupled with the Shift sale.

9 Likes

Great deal! You may want to edit your title, the comma is in the wrong place by the DAS.

2 Likes

WOW that’s a great deal. The profit from the CX-5 covered basically DAS plus a dinner for two and you upgraded for similar payment, all things considered. Well done.

3 Likes

Great deal, what was the breakdown to get $5,000 in incentives?

1 Like

Congrats! Sounds like you did great in this whole transaction. Love the CX-5 profits.
Post pics of the interior!

1 Like

If I had to wager:

$3k for Alfa Stelvio loyalty
$1k for conquest
$1k lease cash

2 Likes