Signed: 2019 XC60 T6 Momentum $52xxx - $339/mo. TDAS: Msds, First, Tax, Acq, Doc, NY Govt Fees

Interesting if I get a check back for difference. Do you have docs that shows how it’s calculated? I’m agreeing with you on calculation - but I just can’t find anything in writing about it.

Nothing in writing, just know from other deals and my own. So basically told my dealer to use MF after 10 MSDs in calculations and then round up to $50. But who knows, maybe Volvo allows it, just never seen it.

I got my XC90 at the end of May. My MSDs were based off of the post-tax monthly payment rounded up to the nearest $50.

They are not talking about pre/post-tax monthly. They are talking about pre/post-MSD monthly.

My mistake — if that is the case, my dealer used the post-MSD/post-tax number for my MSDs.

Are you sure? What is your monthly payment and how much was your MSDs?

Yep you can use the payment calculator to see incentives by zip!

Base Rent pre-tax was $53x.xx off the top of my head. Post tax monthly is $576.00. $6k MSDs.

You can look up incentives on the payment estimator on Volvo’s website. Punch in the zip you’re curious about and it’ll give you the different incentives.

And @Ursus - yes, 4K shows in refundable deposit.

Great deal, wish we had that $4000 in the Midwest!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

NYC allows MSD?

Volvo allows MSDs for out of NY state dealers for NY registration

Unfortunately, we do not have that incentive…

No incentives for Northeast?

Does New Jersey have the $4000 incentive?

Look around at other regions close to you. I took an hour flight and 7 hour drive home to get my deal. depends on how bad you want it.

Pics added!

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: How are cash allowances treated?

Can you add ur numbers in the calculator?