Signed! - 2019 Volvo XC60 T5 AWD Inscription in NJ/NY

, ,

Thanks to LH community, I was able to negotiate the following deal:

Year/Make/Model/Trim - 2019 Volvo XC60 T5 AWD Inscription
State: NJ (dealer is in NY)
MSRP - 52,605
Selling Price - 45,004
DAS - 3,659 (NJ sales tax + Registration + Doc + Acquisition + First Month)
Monthly - 454.93
Months/Miles - 10k/39
Residual - 55%
MF - 0.00058
NO MSDs
Currently lease a Volvo S60 with 3 payments remaining (eligible for pull-ahead)

Please let me know what you think

1 Like

Great discount - almost 11% off and without loyalty. Congrats.
p.s. T6 MOM/Insc would’ve been a better deal with extra $1,000 incentives and slightly lower MF.

Probably does include loyalty, right? They have a current S60.

Can’t combine loyalty with pull ahead. Ask me how I know lol

3 Likes

Agree with above, even though the RV would be 54% on a T6 (56% on a T6 R-Design with a 0.00090 MF). It doesn’t sound like @svak22 has signed the deal yet, though.

Thanks everyone for your resposne. This forum has been a great help and I was able to pull of a good deal. Can’t thank enough. I’ll continue to contribute my best.
@KD6-3.7 - I signed the lease.

All the T6 cars had higher MSRP around 55k because of additional packages and the dealer wouldnt give me a good deal on them :frowning:

What is the package included in this T5 inscription?

Which dealer are you working with?

T5 AWD Inscription
Inscription features
Metallic Paint
Protection Package Premier
Heated Steering Wheel and Rear Seats
20" Inscription Wheels w/All-Season Tires

PM dealer info

1 Like

Is 11% really that good on the XC60? I looked a little while ago, but didn’t get to final numbers.

Usually dealers could do a little better on higher trim models because there’s more markup to work with.

Yes. It goes below invoice w/advertisement + holdback, and it’s XC60, not S90 of last year. See what will happen next year when tariffs hit.

@StingerTT - markup is the same on all trims. There’s a little higher margin on port installed options.

Volvo is already paying tariffs and the US will get XC60s from Sweden again starting in March. The ones from China will go to other destinations due to the tariffs.

What discounts/incentives can be expected for leftover 2018s?

@parzivalla - I would only be able to give you an answer for northern CA and AZ. It can be different everywhere else. You can post that question on the edumunds.com Volvo forum, but you need to specify the model and zip code.

Mods will tell him “we don’t track prices” on Edmunds.

Prices meaning incentives?

Price meaning discounts. They gladly provide incentives and RV/MF, if they have them.