SIGNED: 2019 Stelvio Sport AWD

Signed the deal yesterday. Picked up a 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio and got a pretty good deal on it all things considered. I got dinged with the MF because even though I have a credit score of 800 I was rated as Tier 2 because I do have some revolving debt around some expensive equipment purchases for work that are in the process of getting paid off. But the monthly total difference over the course of the lease was only $700 ($8 a month), and they dropped the price another $400…so I made the deal.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: Alfa Romeo Stelvio AWD
MSRP: $47590
Monthly Payment: $455.63
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 24
Annual Mileage:10000
MF:…00054
Residual: 60%
Incentives: $2000 (FCA loyalty incentive, competitor luxury lease incentive)
Region: So Cal
Leasehackr Score: 10

Gross Cap Cost of the car is $37903

1 Like

Damn thats pretty good compared to the bs I had to deal with over here in Florida. I got a TI AWD a few days ago that had an MSRP which was 1k more than yours, but I had to put $1500 DAS and I’m paying about $15 more a month on mine after tax. So over the life of the lease you’re spending $1,400 less than me for pretty much the exact same car. The pathetic part is, I reached out to 6 other dealers in my state to see if anyone could do better, and none of them said they could even match let alone beat the deal I got from this dealer. Yet when you compare it to how much people are getting Stelvios for in other states, it’s laughable.

2 Likes

I got one earlier this month for my wife at 469/mo with $2500 down. $53k msrp. Got it in Long Island. The dealer service left much to be desired but I felt it was a good deal.

Enjoy the car

Hi do you mind sharing the dealership info?