Signed: 2019 S450 4matic. Demo 9,586 miles, $118k MSRP, $885/month inc tax, $1301 DAS (Fees + 1st mo) + $10,500 MSDs

The residual was adjusted because of the miles. I have no idea how its calculated tbh but LH’s calculator shows a 1.11% adjustment for my mileage.

MB charges $.20/mi for the miles over 3k.

2 Likes

Thanks, just so I’m understanding right and prepared;

example; loaner with 9k miles and MSRP of $120k, 6k * .2 = $1,200, so a 1% RV hit basically… If it was say a GLE with an MSRP of $60k it would be a 2% RV hit?

Also, do you know how BMW does it? From my understanding, under 5k equals no RV hit on their loaners, is that accurate?

For MB, that is correct. For BMW, it’s $.25/mi for any miles between 300-4999.

1 Like

Really, I was unaware. I thought the hit wasn’t until 5k for BMW, good to know.

@Jon Sorry, one last question - Audi, do you know how they go about loaner/demo miles?

Gorgeous! How hard is it to get approved for one?

1 Like

I don’t think the problem is getting approved for a lease, it’s the discount and qualifying for incentives that makes this particular deal so good.

1 Like

26% off ! hot damn, you robbed 'em blind.

2 Likes

What @Supakimchee said. Also, I have had history with MB financial. I’ve been financing or leasing with them for the past 6 years, that always helps.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

i cant get approved by them lol Have 6 BMWs and after i was denied for a C43 for $550 a month got an M3 for $710, 540 for $520 and 440 for $411 within a month of each other, but mercedes eludes me.

Amazing deal, and im jealous of the relationship you have

2 Likes

Over heard Porsche was stringent but didn’t think MB was too?

1 Like

Why did the deny you? Any clue?

No idea, happened once with a C63, then again 6 months later with a C43. Currently leasing/ financing about 12 cars and only mercedes has denied me. Last week leased 3 new cars and bought one and there was no issue.

12 cars at a time???

Any explanation from the finance dept? I find that very odd. Thank you!

12 i am leasing or financing, i have more that are paid off, so history is there too.

they said insufficient credit.

What does that mean? “Insufficient credit”