Signed: 2019 Range Rover Sport V8 Dynamic Supercharged, $1507 monthly

Hello everyone,

Here is the deal I signed earlier today. I think I did pretty good considering all the negative equity I had on my leased Range Rover Velar P380. I traded the Velar in for the 2019 Sport.

Please let me know your thoughts. I also attached a picture for your reference.

**2019, Range Rover Sport V8 Dynamic Supercharged

**MSRP: $98,963

**Selling Price: $88,950

**Monthly Payment: $1506

**Cash Due at Signing: $7000

**Months: 36

**Annual Mileage: 12k

** Trade Allowance: 58k (they gave me 55k at first)

** Payoff amount on the Velar was $70,900

Enjoy the car, my friend!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!

Just curious why trade out of the Velar?

I would guess too small?

Those prices include $13K in negative equity?

I don’t think we can say this is truly $10K off a Supercharged RR Sport. They had to have moved money around.

I don’t know, but owing the Velar being worth (trade-in wise) $58,000 sounds more correct than $70,000 (Almost as much as new). Although Im not sure what the Velars age and mileage were at trade-in.

I get the whole moving money around but if theres that much negative equity then its gotta go somewhere. (No doubt they probably did give less and move some of that into the discount of the Range Rover).

Enjoy the new car, they’re beasts of machines.

I am new to the forum. Very strongly considering this exact model…am i reading this right that it would be about $1150 without the negative equity?

What are $497 dealer services and $259 phantom footprints?

Hard to evaluate with the $12k in neg. That’s a lot of extra finance charge.

Let’s see some pics! Enjoy the RR.

:bat:

Based on a quick google search, phantom footprints seems to be a theft deterrent package.

I honestly enjoyed that car but I wanted something bigger and more powerful, so I ended up getting the V8 Sport black with red interior!

Yes! My velar is a 2018 P380 R-Dynamic HSE, MSRP $87k, got it for $80k last year. I put 20k miles on it.

They initially gave me $55k for my trade, I made them go as high as $58k.

Thank you!

My Velar was a 2018 P380 R-Dynamic HSE supercharged. It was $87k msrp, got it at $80k last year. I put 20k miles on it.

Most dealerships gave me $54-$55k. I made them go as high as $58k in addition to getting a $10k discount on the Sport.

I did a horrible deal on the Velar last year, my monthly payment was $1342. 36months/18k miles.

They’re 2 fees charged by Land Rover, the dealer services includes rim protections. I brought my old velar in a few times and they took care of it. It’s really worth it!

The other charge is some theft protection.

I tried getting the two charged removed but they wouldn’t do it because of the 10k discount that I had.

I would say a little bit more. Right now is the perfect opportunity to get your hand on a 2019 model. They’re getting rid of them to make room for all the 2020 models.

Thank you so much! I just got it tinted. Here is a pic.

3 Likes