Signed: 2019 Mercedes C300 AMG Line (1 Year Ago) (Loaner for 1 week)

I did this 1 year ago as of tomorrow, but I just found this website on Friday evening.
Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Mercedes C300 AMG Line w/ Night Package
MSRP: $57590
Adjusted Cap: $44997
Monthly Payment: $495 (includes prepaid maintenance)
Drive-Off Amount: $4000 (Ohio Resident, paid taxes upfront for the Depreciation, and just rounded up to 4k which was an extra 750 or so)
Months:36
Annual Mileage:15k/year
MF:0.0012
Residual: 51%
Incentives: Was a loaner for 1 week, had 500 Miles,Loyalty,
Region: Northeast Ohio
Leasehackr Score: 8.5
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Mercedes-Benz&miles=15000&msd=0&msrp=57590&sales_price=44997&months=36&mf=.00120&dp=748&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=795&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=51&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=7.25&demo_mileage=800&memo=Not%20100%%20sure%20if%20I%20did%20this%20right.%20but%20thats%2012%20more%20than%20what%20my%20payment%20actually%20is.%20&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true

Dont know how well I did, just love the car, and was at my price point and they paid my final 6 months of lease payments on previous car and no other dealer offered to do that. (Program for leasing through the dealership again.)

Also, this was my 5th car from this dealership, and they weren’t technically supposed to sell this loaner yet but the GM was able to work something out, not sure how that all worked but.

1 Like

1 Like

The dealership doesn’t have some magical way of making your payments disappear, unless MB is doing pull ahead (but then every MB dealer can do it). They either buy the car out, absorbing any equity you have or roll the payments in (either as a line item or as less of a discount than you could normally achieve). Unfortunately, at this point, there’s no way of knowing which.

So, from my recollection, around the beginning of October of 19’ I got an email and a letter from my dealership that they could end the lease early if I bought from them again. (Actually might have been paying the extra $xxx a month multiplied by 6 to end the lease early now that I think about it) Not 100% sure but it was pretty awesome to get out of my lease at 30 months instead of 36 and I had no fees, and not a penny was rolled into my next lease. Idk but it was pretty nice LOL!

https://www.porschearlington.com/early-term-lease-loyalty-program.htm#:~:text=For%20the%20End%20of%20Term,on%20your%20previous%20lease%20agreement.

Closest thing I could find is this, and its very similar to what happened with my exiting lease.

Dealerships love to send messages like that and quite often, they just roll in payments. If it was an actual MB pull ahead, any dealer could do it.

If it wasn’t a pull ahead by MBFS, they either bought out the lease and rolled the equity in or they just reduced the discount amount by the remaining payments. There’s no other option for the dealer.

1 Like

Just looked at the contracts, and nothing was rolled into the lease. Only thing that was increased on the lease was my decision to get GAP and Prepaid Maintenance. My payoff was way above what the car was worth, as it is with most luxury leases and the dealer paid it, do not know what to tell you man.

Just because it isn’t itemized on the contract doesn’t mean it wasn’t rolled in by giving you less discount than otherwise achievable. That’s just a difference in how it was bookkept.

There very well may have been an MBFS pull ahead going on at the time, but if there was and the dealer said you could only get it through them, they lied.

If the car was worth way less than the buy out, there are only two possibilities: either there was MBFS pull ahead or the payments were rolled in (directly or indirectly) into your new lease. There is no other option.

Besides the AMG Line w/ Night Package, how many other options were on your car to get it to an MSRP of $58K???

had every option lol. Drivers asistance, heated cooled seats, bigger screen and digital gauge cluster, had rear sunshade, exterior light package, puddle lamps, comfort box, burmester, memory for passenger seat, both entertainment packages, Heads up display, wireless charging, and of course wheel locks! LOL also they included a 3 year mercedes app that was like 2k? it was dumb but.

1 Like

Sweet looking car man, all the right packages. Was wondering what interior trim for the center console and the interior seat color?

Black leather and the interior is the dark wood with the aluminum trim on the doors

Yea I no dealer has their own pull ahead programs. They didn’t ‘take care of’ the rest of your payments, they just lumped it into the new car price and payments. Either way, sweet car, very nicely equipped!