Signed: 2019 MB A220 FWD $42k MSRP, $452 month

OP already signed.

1 Like

whoops just saw signed… idk why people ask if their deal is good after they sign haha

3 Likes

OP just graduated but obviously it was not in finance or engineering because he would have realized there are better cars for the money.

6 Likes

I like the A Class but I order the C Class

:grimacing: 5 series money at least

1 Like

Enjoy your Car I got mines last Friday love it but not sure if you just graduating had anything to do with the M.F. Mark up but I just posted mines also :slight_smile:

Enjoy it. Perfect sorority sister car. Its the aspirational sister of the Jetta.

6 Likes

Beautiful interior! :poop:s on the C300 interior

Enjoy the car!

Sometimes, I feel as if I’m the only one who believes the single piece of glass going from dash to console with two screens is ugly since people are paying so much for this car…

OP, enjoy the car! Seems like you will.

2 Likes

No graduating discount as it’s been a few years. Her MF was .001 I believe, not the best. 0 MSDs.

I live next to sorority girls and there are two new A220’s in the garage with alpha chi omega license plates.

2 Likes

I’m with you!

I liked the pictures, but when I sat in the new GLE, I decided I will not be getting another one, hated it.

That’s not a bad deal. It’s hard to know if you got a higher money factor because the dealer marked-up the rate or you didn’t score well with MBFS. Do you know what tier you got? Anyways I can do better for future reference, keep me in mind.

Really? You don’t like the new screens? I appreciate the feedback, sometimes it’s nice to have some consumers opinion to give back to our factory guys.

It feels so plain Jane to me, like it has no personality.

Also, when I sat in the new GLE, it almost felt off-centered to me. I don’t know, I’m an outlier here, but wasn’t a fan.

I see where you care coming from, especially the off-centered comment haha. But people used to complain how small the MB displays are and the fact that they are not touch screen. I guess from a design standpoint it is hard to satisfy all tastes. But definitely appreciate the feedback.

The fact that my 2016 GLE isn’t a touch screen and my 2014 Infiniti was, is something that has driven me mad for the past few years.

Shocking to me that it took until 2020 for MB to put a touch screen into their 2nd largest SUV (although it is the same for their largest SUV too). That knob to type is the worst thing ever!

I feel like Audi in the Q8 and Range Rover got it right. Was actually looking at the F Pace and told my wife I wanted it because it would probably be our last vehicle with pushable buttons if we get one.

Agreed with you I really wanted an e300 earlier because of the screens however after test driving one it felt like a bit of a gimic to me. I like the screens however I feel like the layout with the dash isn’t as nice. The BMW on the other hand I love it, hate the new idrive 7 nav screen as I feel like it’s too low and flushed in with the dash that just my opinion. I like the screen popping up a bit falls better in my sight of vision while driving.
I wished they made the A class more comfortable and quieter not sure if they have an acoustic glass option but that would deffintley help in the wind noise department. It’s pretty loud in the cabin especially for a luxury car, even some hondas\toyota have significantly quieter cabins than the A class, in my opinion.

Damn now you gonna make me drive my car with the music down to see if I hear any noise lol , the money factor for my deal was .00086 figured that’s what it was across the board since I checked with Edmund’s and once all the cars have the same dash I’ll prolly swaplease it and get something else $497 with tire and rim and paintless repair cant beat that.

Would you mind sharing with us which dealership and salesman you worked with?