SIGNED 2019 Kia Soul +, monthly payment: 280 + tax, 500 down (includes first month payment)

2019 Kia Soul + with designer package

**MSRP: 22.215
**Selling Price: $20,000
**Monthly Payment: $280 + tax (300 total)
**Cash Due at Signing: $500 down (includes first payment)

**Months: 39
**Annual Mileage: 10,000
**MF: unknown
**Residual: 52%

**Region: utah
**Leasehackr Score: unknown

Was this a bad deal?? Thanks!

Yikes. $300 a month for a Kia Soul

1 Like

If you’ve already signed, don’t worry about it. You’re locked in regardless of what we have to say, so no sense dwelling on it.

Spend some time reading here and you’ll be able to get a feel for things.

Enjoy it for the next 39 months and stop back BEFORE signing next time.

$300 for a Kia Soul oh boy i hope the Hamster was included I see to many people asking was this a good deal after the fact. I would have asked before signing that deal i see u are in Utah they don’t do enough leases here to understand them. If u ask a dealer for a 10% discount before incentives they look at u like u just robbed them. That’s why i go out of state rather than leasing here.

Hi, I’m also interesting in this 2019 Kia Soul+, I’d like to do a zero down, sign and drive lease with tax, title, registration all rolled into the lease. I’m looking to lease before the end of the month. I would want my monthly lease amount would be in the neighborhood of $200-$300 per month. I would drive no more that 15k per month.

I talked to one dealer who stated the $1100 lease cash and the Residual is $14,879.70.

Any ideas on how I can achieve this? I’m will to put $1000 down if necessary.

Thanks