SIGNED: 2019 GMC Sierra Denali 4x4 6.2L Ultimate-$627 DAS,$627/month, MSRP $70k+

2019 GMC Sierra Denali 4x4 6.2L (Tri-coat White) w/Ultimate Package:
MSRP: $68,535 ($70,695 after dealer add-ons)
Monthly Payment: $627
Drive-Off Amount: $627
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 15k
MF: 00183
Residual: 61
Incentives: $6,150
Region: South
Leasehackr Score: 9.2
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Added a tri-fold bed cover and color wheel arch moldings ($1,865) to the deal which makes the score appear worse. Negotiated 12% off of the MSRP (excluding incentives) prior to these two adds.

Beautiful truck.

2 Likes

Your face is REALLY blurry!

Great looking truck

1 Like

It’s the old pixel-itis

1 Like

Great truck I almost picked one up myself but it was significantly cheaper, but that being said I don’t think you can compare with American car prices in Michigan simply because employee discounts are a dime a dozen…

1 Like

Very nice truck! Thinking about the same, in red. Any suggestions?

What dealer / state did you buy it? Great deal.

I was considering one of these a few years ago but never found the right deal I wanted. Looks pretty solid, congrats!

2019 is the way to go right now on these. My region is employee discount plus another 4600 in incentives off. Add more as well if you have a gm lease or competitor lease in the house hold.

Are the dealers offering you the available rebates on a lease? We have the employee discount, the $4k cash back and $2k lease loyalty in Florida but dealers are claiming they are for purchase only. I can’t find evidence for or against that claim.

Yes I’ve been given multiple quotes including employee pricing and 4650 incentive. Don’t qualify for loyalty but have been asked by every dealer so assuming they would add it in.