Signed: 2019 GLC350e $410/m 1.4k Drive off

Lmk your thoughts on this deal.

My payment is actually $410 with tax but for some reason I can’t get the calculator to display that even though everything else seems correct. The $322.26 down is itemized as “Cap cost reduction” in my lease, not sure if that’s the right place for it.

Leasehackr Calculator Link

2019 Mercedes Benz GLC350e
White/Black, premium package, smartphone package (carplay), 19in rims, panorama roof, ambient lighting, Burmester speakers, blind spot sensor, tow hitch, heated steering wheel.

MSRP: $ 57,750
Selling price: $43,800
Monthly Payment: $410 with tax
Drive-Off Amount: $6,446 ($1,446 + $5k max MSDs)
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF: .00114 (.00044 after max MSDs)
Residual: 63%
Incentives: $2.5K fleet, $4,460 Dealer/Federal cash, $410 first payment credit promo (not included in calculator), $800 PG&E (not included in calculator)
Region: Norcal
Leasehackr Score: 11.8 without rebates. 12.3 with 1st payment credit. 13.4 with 1st payment credit and PG&E rebate.

4 Likes

Good deal !

Thats an awesome deal. I am also looking for similar model but no luck in the southern states. Can someone please share any information that would help to get similar deal in and arround Arkansas/Memphis/Dallas/Tulsa dealerships ? Thank you in advance.

I"m in the midwest and I got the same deal by emailing dealers within 300 miles of home. I got exactly one reasonable response which is actually a better deal than this. Working to get another $1k off. It can be done outside of CA.

went to cargurus.com and did a search nationwide search for glc 350e and emailed all the dealers within 300 miles of me. i noticed most of these cars are over 200 days on dealer lots. i would send them the deal that you want and see who responds.

Thank you!

Had tried similar techniques in TX, none of them wanted to budge. And surprisingly they are all gone now. Probably moved them to CA dealerships

Tried most TX dealers none come even close, they can offer sales tax credit tho, making the tax rate 1.5%.

1 Like

what was the price before the rebates…you calculator seems to have included all the incentives in the discounted prices

Getting largely the same in Alabama. I only found one dealership within 100 miles that even has one. I would be happy getting any payment under 1% of MSRP on this one, but the dealership stopped talking to me when I suggested under $550/month on a $55k vehicle. Only people getting these for $400/month are wizards and Californians.

I am looking to lease a GLC350e 2019 for 36/15k.
I had a dealer send me an offer and the MBUSA table had the lease much lower than what he quoted, he accidentally emailed the lease table. Now they just came back and said the car is sold even though it shows it is available online.

MSRP: $58,940
Lease price: $49990
Residual : $31,827 (54% of MSRP)
Mileage : 12K / yr
Term 36 months
Credit Tier 1

Penny-Perfect Lease : $560.53 including tax 7.75%
Due at Signing: $9000.01
(Includes MAS of $6500)

The table showed this:

$0 Down , 15K / yr $481/month
$0 Down, 12K / yr $ 445/month

$2500 Due at sign on: , 15K / yr $423/month

$6500 Security deposit

Any Mercedes dealer who would like to work with me on a lease?

Thanks