Signed 2019 Chevy Traverse LT $310 pm 0 DAS 36 months 10k miles/yr

2019 Chevy Traverse LT MSRP 38,640
Customer Rebates $3,890
Dealer Discount $5,500
Rebates and discounts includes GM Employee discounts
I think Residual was 62% and don’t remember exact MF (maybe 0.00158)
3 year, 10 k miles/yr lease
$310 per moth including tax, absolutely zero down ($0 DAS) all drive-offs rolled into monthly payments
GM Employee discounts helped a lot for low monthly payments, otherwise its $400+ monthly without it

Lease hackr score around 12+ years

5 Likes

Can you tell me if this is still available and where?

Great deal by the way.

This is with an autonation dealer in AZ but like I mentioned it will cost $400+ per month without GM employee discounts

Hi everyone. I’m searching for a mid-large size suv with over sand beach capability (I know this is a controversial point), and I found a deal on a lease deal on a 2019 Chevy traverse cloth $2000 down, 36 mo at $500/mo for 18,000 miles a year. The salesman said he might be able to get leather for that deal in order to close it. What do you all think? The MSRP is $40,470 ($21,854 residual) with $2000 rebate and $2,250 cash cap reduction. Thanks! (Ps my other front runners are the Nissan Pathfinder Rock Creek and Kia Telluride - only the Nissan has 4 wheel drive). Wish I could afford a Tahoe or Suburban but it seems unlikely.

Personally if I was gonna do any kind of off roading on sand in a GM SUV on the market today I probably wouldn’t do it without that dual clutch transmission they put in the High Country Chevy and AT4 GMC trims, as well as the locking rear diff. I’m certain those leases probably won’t be great though.

Also that’s a pretty bad deal. If you want help post the full details.

You need to slow down and get out of desperate mode or you’ll wind up taking any piece of shit deal offered to you.

Educate yourself on what you actually want for a vehicle (not just what you want it for and what you want to do with it) and give yourself options in case one doesn’t lease well or some other roadblock gets in the way.

2 Likes

Also, if you truly need that many miles, leasing might not be the right choice for you. Once you start going over 15k miles a year things usually aren’t that great and you should probably compare the cost of just buying, or finding a used car that meets those needs if financing new is too expensive.