Signed: 2019 BMW X6 X35i, 74k MSRP, $591/month, DAS $2800, 7 MSD

You mean 20

Vhooloo is definetely a millenial.

Beautiful car.

Get off my lawn. I made my first million by saving all my money walking uphill everywhere both ways instead of tooling around in a fancy car in the 50s

A wise man once told me, “I don’t take financial advice from someone I make way more money than” :rofl::joy:

I am not trolling. I am a millennial that is curious where I can invest my money. And I really want that McLaren :wink: Let me know sir :wink:

I thought millennial digital asset / crypto “investors” wanted lambos after their first million(s).

have to spend less than $200,000 for ‘doors up - panties down’ doors on a mclaren and more than $400,000 on a lambo… easy choice right here

Am I the only millenial that would rather have a condo on a beach and an uninterrupted nights sleep instead of the McClaren/Lambo/Ferrari?

1 Like

I’ve always kind of thought the same thing. My old neighbor was in that business. If he was so good at getting huge returns on money, what was he doing in my neighborhood? I’m sure the good ones can advise you on making reasonable decisions with your money and assisting with the procedures for doing so, but if you’re expecting them to get you a guaranteed 20% ROI in 3 years then I think you’re dreaming.