Signed: 2019 BMW X1 loaner, $41,895 MSRP, $222/mo+tax + $1,700 DAS + MSDs

Ca-Norcal bay area,still some left

3500 include OL code?

Actually I don’t know, just saw on the screen.
Probably lease cash + Conquest.

@Jesse_Sun is this from Fremont? Saw on CarGurus they have a cpl of units with 33xxx msrp that match your description.

Yes, it is.

If it’s lease cash + conquest it would be 3k not 3500. Might want to double check with them what the extra $500 is.

Also you’re rv is wrong. It’s 58 for 12k not 59.

My memory Could be wrong. No print for me.

If they are giving you the deal for 36/12k for 278 post tax, you should run there and sign it if you haven’t already.

Thank you for suggestion!

But try to have them lower the MF.

Also, run the numbers for 24mo lease and waive the acq fee, that will most likely come out cheaper.

Deal closed. Only 3k incentives. No loyalty credit for me. I choose 2yr 15k.
Free maintenance included. Just ask them to add it for you. Worthy $450+.

The MF can’t go below the lowest rate set by BMW Financial Services, but is 0.00148 actually the buy rate for this month? Check the Edmunds forum.

Final deal:
MSRP 41545
Selling Price: 31540 (include maintenance), 24% off.
DAS 2879 include 7 MSD
2yr 15k
Monthly pay 279 after tax
Leasehackr Score: 12.3 years
Incentives: 3K
It is the best deal I did ever. thanks leasehackr.

Pretty good,

24% discount on msrp
Dealer fee n govt fees combined around 160

Thats unusual.

No registration fee ($420) coz already registered, expires next April. I think other X1 loaner are same. Also maintenance included.
Sales don’t know it’s has been registered, until doing paperwork.

Dealer claims that the deal can not be duplicated at all.
Start BMW research last week, chat with Fremont BMW in web in Thursday night. Meet sales to see the car on Saturday and get a good quote, bought the car on Sunday! I was told the loaner doesn’t carry maintenance. When I drove home, review the contract, suddenly found that maintenance is added in Optional products and services sector for a fee. I was surprised. Went to BMW again, They explained that they gave me maintenance for “Free”. What a wonderful deal!
Any one know how the maintenance work for loaner?

Great deal, congrats. My c300 lease is close to the end. maybe I should also consider X1.

Dealer said this was a price mistake.:grinning:

It was “free” in the regard that the car was a loser but you still ended up paying for it.