Signed - 2019 BMW M4CS $712/month $1K Due at Signing 24/10 Lease

There are a lot of dealers in the midwest. Did you email every one of them? This is a great deal.

And to those that think he could have done better, you have to be kidding me. Unless you were in on this specific negotiation, you have only a bit of hope that there was likely someone else that would do a better deal. This is a great deal and the OP knew it and took it. There is absolutely no way the OP could have got this deal in FL. I have tried… and don’t tell me I haven’t tried hard enough.

Well at first I had a deal set from a dealer in Atlanta, but didn’t leave a deposit and the car sold the day we were to get everything finalized. I then searched Autotrader for San Marino Blue M4CS’s and started inquiring with a few dealers and sent them my lease sheet for the deal I already had negotiated. The first two dealers basically said that kind of deal was impossible, then the 3rd dealer offered to match it without a problem. They had (1) CS that they just wanted to move. I was willing to call around the whole country, but kind of lucked out that I found a dealer motivated to sell right off the bat.

I looked at it that if one dealer could do the deal, so could another. Yeah they’re taking a loss on the case, but they’re also saving on floor plan and carrying costs, as well as probably received some sort of Volume Bonus on the particular unit they were selling to me.

They basically told me after that the deal they gave me was once in a lifetime…

By chance, did you call in on the one in NJ?

Congrats! But where are the pics?? :slight_smile:

Nope… I can tell you that BMW of San Antonio has about 10 M4 CS’s in stock in all colors. They’ve gotta want to move a few of those I’m sure!

1 Like

Ask and you shall receive!

13 Likes

This is a great looking car; when you are ready for a lease transfer please contact me (seriously)

There are plenty of them available, why not just try to work a deal yourself if you want one?

He is doing a lease transfer. Contact him.

Congrats. Good deal. I picked up one last week too. Will share the detail soon!

What incentives did you apply?

The laptop bag in the upper left… if that’s a Tumi, I think I have the same one.

Awesome!! What are the typical personal property tax on a car with this msrp?

Honestly, being that this is a weekend car for me, I would be open to a potential lease transfer if you want to throw an offer out there

Haha don’t know. That was a pic of the car on the dealership showroom floor prior to it being shipped out to me

1 Like

That is cool how you have wheels displayed in your garage…

This photo is at the dealer I’d assume. Beautiful color!

Haha ya I know just was laughing at some of the comments and figured i’d add that for laughs.

1 Like

Deano, it’s possible to get this in FL as well.

I got a similar deal at Bert Smith BMW in St. Petersburg FL (local to me), so it’s possible. Mine was $714 pre-taxed, but 764 with tax, but I had to do 4 MSD’s for mine so not as good, but almost close, plus it was local and I didn’t have to pay for shipping (which really ends up to be similar if that’s factored in).

You may want to try Reeves BMW in Tampa FL, they have a BSM one. Another guy on the BMW forums got a 126K one for 89K after incentives/discounts from Vista BMW in Coconut Creek, FL (I think), I forget which east-coast BMW dealer it was specifically. So the deals are absolutely possible.

BMW of Winter Park, FL has an Alpine White, Carbon Ceramic Brakes (112 MSRP), that they are advertising 786 + tax, may want to give them a try. It’s not on their website, but its on the window sticker as of at least 3 weeks ago, and its still listed on their website as available.

1 Like

Thanks for posting this Florida specific information @Blphaeng… we get a bad rap but there are some good deals down here!

1 Like