Signed: 2019 BMW i8 Roadster $746/mo - 0 DAS

When are you going to be transferring it? I can send you my details right now ā€¦

1 Like

How much negotiation was done in between? Was it 32% off first inquiry? Or did you have to talk the numbers down? If so, what factors/variables were you able to leverage to get that MSRP discount? Would really appreciate the reply since im in the market for one myself!

26 lease hackr score, 0.45% of MSRP - all time winner!

1 Like

@michael - need a new section called HOF (Hall of Fame) LH - please induct OP in there :slight_smile:

Yeah bro! Just email all the dealers near you that you want 32% off MSRP and wait for reply!

1 Like

I guess his tactic worked:

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

The USB drive the dealer gave you for your lease agreement? Thatā€™s a thing? Iā€™m going to jump on the @kubikdanon train and say this whole thing is crock.

1 Like

Even in Ohio they gave me a USB when I got a Mercedes lease :wink:
Thatā€™s real.

1 Like

haha! I will say the photo he posted appears to be 1/1. I did a reverse image search online and found nothing. That appears to be a genuine photo. I truly hope weā€™re all wrong and he posts his contract and tells us all to kiss his A$$.

1 Like

lol so much hard work just to prove OP is lying !!

Damā€¦ u did great!!
Enjoy ur ride yo!!!

Truly a once in a lifetime deal. Congrats man!

Honestly just want to delete this at this point. When I do post my contract someone will probably say that was doctored as well.

I will take this deal today if anyone can get me this deal.

1 Like

Me too. Iā€™m also looking for a DB11 for $799 month sign and drive. :hugs:

3 Likes

So? People find your deal unbelievably goodā€¦you should feel good about yourself.

Iā€™d take two and pawn them off for profit.

1 Like

wow congratsā€¦its a great looking car.

@ATHā€™s account has been deactivated per his request.

3 Likes