Signed: 2019 BMW i8 Roadster $746/mo - 0 DAS

Scored an 2019 i8 Roadster last night. How did I do?

Year, 2019 BMW i8 Roadster
MSRP: $164,295
Monthly Payment: $746
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00128
Residual: 63%
Incentives: $3965
Region: Southwest
Leasehackr Score: 26.2
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=164295&sales_price=112500&months=24&mf=.00128&dp=0&dealer_fee=0&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=3965&rebate=0&resP=63&reg_fee=3296.19&sales_tax=8&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true

7 Likes

32% off?! wow

Post a contract or it never happened :slight_smile:
Not to mention your calculator seems incorrect :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’ll post the lease sheet when I get home. Not sure how my calculator is incorrect

Wow great job!!!

PM sent. 20202020

The air quality fee should have been 1.25 you were taken advantage of. Terribly.
Unbelievable deal can you send me the link?
Is this still available?
Can you tell me the dealer’s name?
Does CVRP apply?
If I wait until the end of the month, can I beat this deal?
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop?

7 Likes

Car is registered in Arizona so the air quality fee is 1.50. Unfortunately last one the dealer had. CVRP doesn’t apply in Arizona, but I don’t think the i8 is eligible because of some tailpipe emissions rule.

Residual is incorrect. Should be 64% for 10k/year. Doc fee is $0 instead of $499. Also, the screenshot you sent looks like a purchase quote, not a lease quote, not that it matters I guess :slight_smile:

Congrats on a INSANE deal!!

LOL I was funnin’ U.
Congratulations enjoy the ride.
Insane deal

I added the dealer doc fee into the government fees which I probably should have done separately.

This dealer doesn’t give lease quotes for some reason they only send it as a purchase option.

Get me one lol

Unreal deal… How did you get this?

oof negative Nancy :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

let’s hope he’s not the guy who posted the fake i8 quote.

congrats on the deal op

2 Likes

Honestly if I hadn’t signed the paperwork I probably wouldn’t easily believe it either

@anon74085117 Chapman BMW?

Great deal ! Assuming from Tucson BMW.

1 Like

why is it on every good deal thread people feel the need to question the deal, kinda dumb if they got it good for them if they are lying it’s the internet lmao who gives a sh*t, people will always fish for likes and hearts, etc. etc.