Signed: 2019 BMW 740i M-Sport 36/12k $702/mo $2390DAS (CA)

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

2019 BMW 740i M-Sport Singapore Metallic Grey

**MSRP: $90,975
**Selling Price: $65,475 ( with 2k incentives)
**Monthly Payment: $702/with tax
**Cash Due at Signing: $2390 ( drive offs except acq… so if im reading my contract right $625 went to cap reduction )
**MSD: 0
**Incentives: 2000 loyalty

**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 12k
**MF: .00165
**Residual: 54%

**Region: SoCal
**Leasehackr Score: not sure dont know how to use calculator. (lol)

Also gonna apply to get the the CCA rebate of $1,500 - 134 membership…( which will make the DAS $1024 ) anyways let me know what you think. Thanks

15 Likes

Excellent deal! Was this a new vehicle or a demo/loaner?

I just closed a very comprable lease deal (36/10K) on a 2019 740i demo (2,200 miles) and was hoping to apply for the CCA rebate but discovered that they don’t honor it on demos or loaners with more than 1000 miles.

Here are my numbers:
**MSRP: $95,XXX
**Selling Price: $64,XXX ( with 14k incentives)
**Monthly Payment: $703/with tax
**Cash Due at Signing: $1500
**MSD: 0

4 Likes

Awesome guys!! I’m getting close to a deal here in Houston. What makes it an m-sport? From pictures it seems like a regular 740 to me. Is the wheels? I’m currently renting one on business trip and that air suspension makes the car so smooth.

2 Likes

You can google these things.

4 Likes

@SoCal1 thanks Brand New 1 mile on it… lol

@eok45 thanks if you google 2019 740i go to images and you can see the regular and the M-Sport. Yes that air suspension is like driving on clouds…

@max_g lol

1 Like

That would be something since they put a few miles on every car coming off the line, as far as I know. And dealer probably needs to drive it to fill up.

2 Likes

Sick…you got the sky lounge! That’s a rare option. Looks amazing!

2 Likes

Ok maybe 2 then… @Ursus

1 Like

Awesome 7 Series! FYI the CCA rebate is a check you receive in the mail after you purchase the vehicle. You will effectively be at $1024 ($89+$134 CCA enrollment) after you sign and you submit the membership reward certificate to the CCA.

2 Likes

Thanks @BMWDavid you are correct ill adjust that.

Thanks @Rondtable

1 Like

Mind sharing dealer info? Would love to grab one of these for myself!!!

1 Like

Ill PM you @DarkKnight

1 Like

if anyone knows where i can replicate this deal please let me know !!! im heavily interested as my 535 lease is up in just a few weeks !

2 Likes

@DarkKnight
Will PM you the info.

1 Like

Share the dealer info plz

1 Like

Worked for BMW for a bunch of years, never saw one that had just 1 mile on it. I’d double check your paperwork to find your beginning mileage and double check that with the keyfob in the service department. You wouldn’t want to be caught in some kind of mileage discrepancy at the end of your lease.

1 Like

You meant to reply to @Pinky. It is not just BMW, I’ve never had any new car with 1 mile. He was probably just making a point that the car was brand new.

1 Like

Ill PM you @rxgc

@MSBHVN-1 what @Ursus :point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up: said…to be exact the car had 6 miles on it after the test drive.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Holy moly, are they recreating this deal? I will do it right away if they are.

1 Like