Monthly Payment: $ 597/mo incl 9.5% tax
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: 0.00128
Residual: 53%
Incentives: $1,500 Loyalty
Region:So Cal
Post-sale rebate: :frowning: Can’t get the $1,000…already approved for a $500 for this year.
Leasehackr Score: 12.1
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=75860&sales_price=54543&months=36&mf=0.00128&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=1500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=53&reg_fee=661&sales_tax=9.5&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true

Brand New.

Originally, I e-mailed this dealership (Dealer A) first about a month ago because they had the color and packages I wanted. But they didn’t respond to any of my e-mails so I skipped following up.

Fast forward today, I thought my deal was going to go through with Dealer B but they began pulling so many shenanigans on me that I just didn’t want their car anymore. All the other dealers won’t come close to what I wanted so I thought I was going to get an Audi SQ5 or Q7. But I called Dealer A last minute and they said they will match the deal I got plus more (the car I originally wanted!)

Carbon Black
Black Interior
Premium Pkg
M-Sport Pkg
and HK Sound + Heated steering wheel

NOT as great as the other 640 GT deals I’ve seen here but the rest of the 640 GT in SoCal are not the colors I want. I didn’t do MSD because I’m probably buying a house soon.

Thanks leasehackr community for good info.

P.S. This car has battery problems because it’s been in the lot for a long time. The GSM said she wrote on the due bill (after I already signed off on everything) that she will replace the battery if the warning doesn’t disappear by next week.

3 Likes

Wow, this was not even a demo! Solid deal! Can I ask where you got that offer from?

Especially without the adjusted demo RV this is a great deal. Personally, I would’ve put down $241 and max MSDs ($3,850) to sweeten this even more. (Least in CA, $4k doesn’t make a difference in down payment for a house).

Congrats! Post some pics when you get a chance.