SIGNED - 2019 BMW 440i xDrive laoner $56K MSRP $343/mo $1.3K down 24/15K no MSDs

2019 BMW 440i xDrive Gran Coupe loaner

**MSRP: $55,850
**Selling Price: $45,000
**Monthly Payment: $343 after taxes
**Cash Due at Signing: $1,343.00
**MSD:none
**Incentives:$8000 ($5,500 lease cash + $2,500 loyalty)

**Months:24
**Annual Mileage:15k
**MF: .00145
**Residual: 58.15% (adjusted for miles - 4640)

**Region: Midwest/Minnesota
**Leasehackr Score:12.7

Couldn’t make the calculator match exactly but it’s pretty close. I know I could have done MSD’s to make this nearly a $300/mo but I just preferred not to. Dealer initially had a marked up MF but I told him buyrate or no deal. This is my second lease I’ve done, but it’s my first time leasing after discovering and lurking around this site for a few months.

Dealer also paid for my $90 Uber trip to their dealership to make this happen which is a nice plus.

Much thanks to the members on here for sharing their knowledge and experiences!

3 Likes

Good discount. Would have recommended to waive the acq fee and do zero DAS except max 7 MSDs.

Good deal, how much was the loyalty discount?

Looking at almost an identical situation but MSRP is ~$57k and I’d have the college grad discount as well.

Great deal, how did you get up to 8000 incentives?

Yep, I could have done MSD’s but I was happy with the discount and didnt mind the das. Always room for improvement

1 Like

Incentive was 5.5K lease cash 2.5k loyalty

5500 lease cash 2500 loyalty

Yes…that observation always needs to be kept in mind. It is very easy with these things to constantly want more more more…GUILTY AS CHARGED.

Good job on this one. Looks like a 0.71% deal to me… nicely done!

As @Jon noted, you might have shaved a few dollars off by waving the acquisition fee and moving some of your DAS towards the MSDs, if you were comfortable going that way. But the deal is good as it stands✔️

Yeah I wish I had gone that route now…oh well, just a slight but of buyer’s remorse. Lesson learned for the next lease!

My region is quite tough to work with so I was shocked when I found a loaner with nearly %20 discount without incentives. Had to jump on it ASAP and just told him the DAS I’d do, put a security deposit, and had the car the next day.

1 Like

I’m in Minneapolis. What dealership did you use?

Solid discount on a low MSRP 440ix. Enjoy your new car and thanks for sharing the numbers.

1 Like