Signed 2019 BMW 440i M-Sport Package $0 DAS $241 per month with tax

It’s funny the first time, or the second. The joke is old now. A number of posts have to get removed from these unicorn threads bc newbies are constantly asking for dealer info. Though newbies should be reading more and refrain from such posts, it is expected they will continue to do so.

If old-timers are adding to the clog, there’s no substance in the thread of value. Mods are tasked with dumping posts into the landfill. Waste of time for everyone, imo.

I do recall negative interest rates on leases in the 90s. Mostly American cars.

cannot be lease according to the dealer 18k miles on it

Too bad. :frowning: Thanks for posting the update.

lol i also reached out to them and 18k miles so no deal.

I flagged it for removal so another 100 people don’t call them

3 Likes

This is an amazing deal! How did you get $2500 Loyalty on top of the advertised $4250 lease credit?

That’s standard. How he got 26% off before incentives is the question!

2 Likes

BMW’s website for that model lists $4250 as available lease credit. They don’t mention the extra $2500 for loyalty. How does one find out about that?

Another deal got back to me 24/10k, $0 drives $523 incl. 7.75% tax

1 Like

Can’t really judge how good or bad that is unless we know the price of the car and applied incentives, rate sold, etc.

3 Likes

agree. Not much to go off of, but huge congrats to OP.

If one were to find a .00000001% deal like this, is the highest chance of success to find a late model car with decent RV/MF sitting on a lot for nearly a year, and then find a dealer willing to part with it to hit a larger quota number? Or does it require even more of a miracle?

Sometimes it’s not even about meeting volume as much as it is about getting rid of a car that’s going to be or had been a serious problem to offload.

1 Like

If I wanted that deal I would just get on Bimmerpost and take your lease transfer proposal :wink:

How do you get more money for loyalty? We have 3 BMW’s yet its always the standard 1k discount…?

Loyalty doesn’t stack like that. If it did can you imagine the ridiculous deals I’d be capable of pulling off? :upside_down_face:

so how do you get more for loyalty than the standard?

You don’t…

Drive event codes help.

1 Like

Some models do more than $1000. i.e. the 4 series.

i3 is $3K etc…

1 Like

All true but what I gleaned from that is that they wanted to multiply their loyalty based off how many BMW they lease or own.

Can you imagine if that’s how it worked?
I could buy a whole fleet of old junk Bimmers and pretty much get free new leases then SAL them for profit. :rofl: