Signed 2019 BMW 440i M-Sport Package $0 DAS $241 per month with tax

I think this is my first time posting on LH, so I apologize if there is information missing. The deal speaks for itself in that it is absolutely crazy!! I didn’t believe it myself until I signed the papers.

I had the absolute pleasure work with @Bacons_C.C at Bacon’s Car Concierge. His customer service was top notch. He extremely knowledgeable and caters to his customers need without fail. I 1000% recommend his services to anyone hunting for a deal.

This car will actually be for my fiance, so I am already working with him for my car.

Take a look below and I’ll be happy to answer any questions.

Pictures will come as soon as we receive the vehicle.

Once again thanks to @Bacons_C.C for making this all possible!!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW 440i Coupe
MSRP: $59,545
Monthly Payment: $241 ( 7% sales tax)
Drive-Off Amount: Signature
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .000128
Residual: 61.22% ( adjust for miles)
Incentives: $7,250 ($4,250 Lease, $2,500 Loyalty, $500 OL)
Region: FLish
Leasehackr Score: 22.7
Leasehackr Calculator Link:
leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=59545&sales_price=44186&months=24&mf=.00128&dp=0&dealer_fee=689&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=6750&untaxed_inc=500&rebate=0&resP=63&reg_fee=300&sales_tax=7&demo_mileage=4732&memo=440i%20demo&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true

27 Likes

Inb4 @Electric says you could have done better. But all jokes aside, that is a really good deal.

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Obviously this was a broker deal. Read the text. He only said it twice :roll_eyes: Please do not harass either one of them for dealer info, it’s beyond a waste of time.

Good lord this was a broker deal? Well done @Bacons_C.C!!!

3 Likes

This was in SWFL?? Wow!

Side note: I would have paid @Bacons_C.C two broker fees for hacking this level of discount!

10 Likes

This is bananas. There’s always the option for brokers to take this deal for themselves, drive for a few months and flip the lease for some hefty profit. Props to @Bacons_C.C for doing his clients right!

Post photos please!

6 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

this is great deal. wonder if this kinda deal available in NJ.
Congrats and enjoy!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone. It was a great deal and well desired to go to such a great couple!

9 Likes

Guys come on. We’re not turning this into a “how do I gets this lol” thread and we’re not going to have other brokers soliciting on @Jcubero87 and @Volvo’s awesome deal thread.

If you want a deal like this contact a broker or do the work yourself. This is a 0.0001% deal so good luck. As always I feel sorry for the @brokers who will have their PM’s and texts and emails flooded with expectations like this.

3 Likes

Well done.

Thank you for your sympathy, as always to my other @brokers

10 Likes

Wow! Great deal especially for a 24 mo. term.

1 Like

I am waiting for the “ do you have a sunset orange M340i with low miles and like a mid 500 payment” :joy:

10 Likes

“I want to replicate this deal (Better yet I want to beat this deal) I don’t have loyalty”

Insane deal great job!

4 Likes

Congrats!
Post some pics of that bad boy and hope your fiancé enjoys the ride!

1 Like

Exceptional. 7 MSDs would have put the pretax payment below $200. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looks like waiving the acquisition fee would’ve slightly lowered it as well.

3 Likes

Good stuff @Bacons_C.C
And congrats OP. amazing deal indeed.

2 Likes

This is why I hate brokering bmws. No I cannot get this deal. Please no one text me asking! Haha

Awesome deal, congrats!

7 Likes