Signed 2019 BMW 440i M-Sport Package $0 DAS $241 per month with tax

63% for 24/10; 57% for 36/10

2 Likes

Seriously you guys have to chill with removing posts like this. I asked a question related to the topic. Doesnt anyone care to know or have an idea what makes a dealer go for this type of a discount? Anything particular to this car? Its becoming like a a forum only with broker (nothing against brokers) posts and people posting deals. No real debate on anything. If i missed that my mistake and go ahead enjoy the removal of the post.

6 Likes

Lot rot has more to do with it than anything.

1 Like

I assume that would be a big reason.

Numerous unicorn 4 series deals have been posted on this site. Lot stinker is a common denominator.

You need to read the sticky post that says NO PM ME DEALER INFO POSTS ALLOWED and then not wonder why a post with a first line of “can you PM me dealer info” got removed :man_facepalming:

There’s a couple threads in the ask the hackers forum about what motivates dealers to go this deep. This one and at least one other;

1 Like

If anyone is thinking of replicating this deal on a non-demo new car. I’ll tell you it isn’t possible.

Best was was $572 incl tax/mo with $0 drive off 24/10k on a 60k 440i Coupe…There’s only a few dozen of them in the entire USA

2 Likes

Chris been on this forum probably longer than you. PM dealer info was a joke to state as others have posted before on this thread on how the thread would turn. But kudos to you guys on on being on top of it and totally disregarding the other questions. And thanks for search for this or that. No specific situation is the same. Again, you guys are ruining the forum in my opinion. Moderation is needed but man o man we better stay in line or you get send to some obscure gulag of leasehacker.

Volvo could have answered or not answered my questions and that would have been fine too. Should not be your decision on that.

1 Like

To be clear I wasn’t the one who landfilled your post, and I’m not interested in an internet seniority pissing contest. I’m simply explaining the rationale. TBH your post didn’t come off as a joke to me and I’m pretty good at detecting sarcasm. I use that joke quite a bit myself.

I took the time to provide you a helpful link, since you’ve been on this forum for so long you should have come across at least one of the many threads which have covered your exact question. No one here is saying don’t post duplicate questions, but it’s been discussed ad nauseum since the same question is asked of almost every unicorn deal.

Now I have to landfill myself!

1 Like

Wow I’m a n00b. Haven’t been here long enough.

Ok man you can detect sarcasm over the web. Dealer is in FL so why would I care from NY. Maybe we should just say search from now on and stop asking.

Either way i said my opinion. You said yours. We leave it at that.

Quick question… is the $6750 in incentives regional or is that across the entire county (considering you have loyalty)?

Nice job OP

Man and I thought my $449/mo $64k 440 xi coupe was a steal! At least wasn’t a demo. :man_shrugging:
Congrats!

1 Like

I am all sold out of the remaining 430is… so no PMs and asking me please :rofl:

Yes I agree, this might be textbook definition of Unicorn. And 24-month leases are a dream of mine. :ok_hand::fire::us::clap::clap:

1 Like

Yes… two dealers down on the left

1 Like

People need to chill with the pm me dealer info-like posts, even those who are joking. Literally clogging a thread with garbage.

3 Likes

Let’s not give out good ideas :grinning::+1:

Ok, before you bite my head off, I’m new, and enjoy reading these. But if no one is allowed to contact a broker and try to get a great deal, what’s the whole point of posting these? I’m confused. PM if needed. Thanks :ok_hand::facepunch::+1:

Assume if a broker is aware of these deals, they’ll post them :slight_smile:

I don’t think any of us are going hunting for 25% off deals with our regular dealers.

2 Likes